50% off!! Employee appreciation for FL, FA and Champs this weekend.

Originally Posted by DA BOY GOT KICKZ24

Anybody in NYC been to 34th St. Foot Locker or Foot Action lately, Are White/Royal Penny 3's out yet ?

ALSO TRYIN TO GET THE BLACK PENNY 3 AN THE WHITE ONES IF AVAILABLE ANY ONE IN HERE HOOKUP ON THE 50? (NYC)

black penny iii's and a few kids shoes for my son will be copped tomorrow. im going to be busy all weekend so i cant help any local people but for those onthe outside looking in just go to foot locker etc tomorrow and step your networking game up.

1. bring cash only your screwed if you try to pay with debit or credit card

2. pull an employee to the side and ask them if you can get a few things with their 50% tell them you know the deal already and that you have cash in hand, andoffer to buy them lunch or slide them a few bucks for their help. unless the employee is new or one of them goody goody rule followers you got about a 70/30sucess rate.

I'll be on 34th 2morrow morning with bells on. I got a feeling the white Penny 3's gonna be there like how they did the gold Flightposites one 50.

hey! all long island heads pm me! i kno a few managers that'll def hook me up
pimp.gif

roll.gif
don't know if dude with the 1 post is a second sn for somebody reliable but, that was funny to me to see someone with 1 post offering to hook dudesup.

I wanna see what I can pickup...

I need Penny 2's and Penny 3's.

Kobes will most likely be excluded but Penny 2's shouldnt be. I dont know about penny 3's though.

And Dunks wont be excluded? Id be surprised if theyre not excluded since AF1's are. Its always either everything or nothing is excluded. Exceot Kobe IV ofcourse.

prolly get some shorts,fitteds,socks. usual. unless i see some purple flightposities. which i doubt. i missed on them b4.

Anybody at work already that can confirm or deny 50% and exclusions ? Don't want to go down to 34th for no reason to have to rush back uptown to work.
grin.gif

you can get fusion 6 just not the 14th release and the 21st release blazers are a go and retro jordans are a go just not the 2009's all 95's areexcluded all forces tims are a go no dunks thats my exclusion list i got yesterday

So no Kobe's, no LerBron's, no Jordans that are worth it, no AF1's, No dunks. so basically i can get some flightposites if i can find them thatsabout it. This is a pretty week appreciation

there's still a few thing people can pick up if they havent already
Pippens, Penny's, Hyperdunks, Flight Lites, Spizikes and XX3's (if ur lucky and theyre still around in ur area)

Back
Top Bottom