50% off Employee Appreciation FTL/FTA/Champs Apr. 10-11

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

Originally Posted by Wooly11

I will follow up for confirmation.

i'll be on the lookout for that confirmation.

EA tends to follow F&F 30% off events on the following week so it makes sense.

not all the time, there hasn't been a f&f for a while but a ea every month since october i believe. but u never know wen they dropd the ea cuz i remember back in january it was on a monday and tuesday or some off day that caught everyone off guard.
like he said. i also remember there was an EA a few weeks ago, st. patt's day weekend actually. so this F&F could be in connect with that.from what i heard, after the last EA, another 1 woldn't be until AFTER Easter. so keep eyes out, but not the hopes up to get destryoed.

Originally Posted by got shoes

you know damn well the Griff's, AM's and Kobe's are excluded.

we kno we know.
frown.gif
could u imagine gettin some Griff's for $70? orKobe's for $60?
if so, still can cop some Lebron VI's for $70, hyperdunks for $55!

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

i'll be on the lookout for that confirmation.

EA tends to follow F&F 30% off events on the following week so it makes sense.

not all the time, there hasn't been a f&f for a while but a ea every month since october i believe. but u never know wen they dropd the ea cuz i remember back in january it was on a monday and tuesday or some off day that caught everyone off guard.
true. there's hasn't been a F&F for a while but typically when there has been one, the ea was theweek after. all i know is whenever it happens, myself and the team will be ready.
glasses.gif

I think I'll wait for this dude's confirmation. If there is one though (and I'm able to get that hook up), I'm gong in!!

Yo Im a FTL employee, If ANYONE needs hookups pm me NOW, we can discuss terms and whatnot

I called my guy at Champs and Footlocker and he said that its not for sure yet but more than likely it will be this weekend. Still waiting on the list forexclusions.

Do any of you think any of the older ZK3's would be excluded? I know there are still some of the White/Black SL's laying around some places and I'dlike to get a pair at 50% off.

Thanks!

Whats up NT fam? I need a connect in the 916. Anyone holdin' it down in Sac-town? Holla at ya boy.

AIGHT MY FELLOW NT'ERS THIS INFO IS COMING STRAIGHT FROM SPLOON407 AND HIS MANAGER...I RECIEVED A TXT MESSAGE FROM SPLOON AND WORD FOR WORD..."ICALLED MY STORE. 50 SHOULD BE END OF FISCAL QUARTER WHICH IS END OF APRIL. SO DEY BOTH DOUBT ITS THIS WEEKEND."

TAKE IT FO WHAT ITS WORTH, MY CONNECT IS TIGHT WIT IS MANAGER AND ASSISTANTS AND I HAVE DEALT WITH HIM FOR OVER SIX MONTHS AND HE HAS ALWAYS CALLED OR TXT MEFIRST ON THE 50'S.

LAST MONTHS 50, HIS MANAGER CALLED HIM THAT THE 50 IS COMING THAT WEEKEND, AND HIS MANAGER IS WELL CONNECTED TO THE DM.

WHENEVER THE 50 IS MONTH IT WILL BE POSTED RIGHT AWAY AND THEN WE WILL HAVE A GREEN LIGHT, UNTIL THERE IS CONFIRMATION, EVERYONE JZ CHILL AND RELAX, ITS NOTLIKE THERE'S NOT GONA B ANOTHER ONE.

I KNOW MY BOY SPLOON HAS ALWAYS ASKED IF ANYONE NEEDS A HOOK-UP IN THE 714/626/909 AREA, HE HAS COME THRU AND THRU FOR PPL THAT ASKED FOR HIS HELP, NOW WITHTHAT BEING SAID...

HE HAS BEEN SCREWED OVER A COUPLE OF TIMES ON THE LAST 50 HOOKING UP PPL AND THAT WAS VERY DISRESPECTFUL AND JUST PLAIN DIRTY...

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS JUST TAKE CARE OF THE HOOK-UPS, CUZ THEY ARE GOIN OUT OF THERE WAY TO HELP YOU OUT..

honestly hopin it is @ end of month, just paid off all my debt & of course picked up 2 griffeys. low on funds for the moment. re-uppin the cash b4 the next50% is a must. Plus guys, longer away it is, more likely what we all want, FW 95's, Griffey's, maybe Kobe's can be included. just gotta be out onthe market long enough.

I cant wait ... Im just happy I finally have a SOLID connect . Cant wait to use it ... AM'1 HD's Jumpman Pros here I come .

They should extend this to everyone via some sort of "employee pricing" deal like car companies.
As nice as that would be for everyone it wouldnt happen unless the company is going bankrupt. Theyre not doing THAT bad.

I need some griffs and a Dodger jersey.

king its spooln ....D is one cool and good cat....yea definitely agree with you on disrespect....he told me last time how some guys bought gang of stuff andthen just bounce out later, not even a thanks!! no simple thank you....dang thats just straight rude.

Back
Top Bottom