50% off Employee Appreciation FTL/FTA/Champs Apr. 10-11

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS JUST TAKE CARE OF THE HOOK-UPS, CUZ THEY ARE GOIN OUT OF THERE WAY TO HELP YOU OUT..

pimp.gif

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS JUST TAKE CARE OF THE HOOK-UPS, CUZ THEY ARE GOIN OUT OF THERE WAY TO HELP YOU OUT..
Preach. Grabbing some Chik-Fil-A is gonna cost you 10 bucks at the most. Not to mention it works out for the better, getting sneaks stashed foryou in the back
pimp.gif

AIGHT MY FELLOW NT'ERS THIS INFO IS COMING STRAIGHT FROM SPLOON407 AND HIS MANAGER...I RECIEVED A TXT MESSAGE FROM SPLOON AND WORD FOR WORD..."I CALLED MY STORE. 50 SHOULD BE END OF FISCAL QUARTER WHICH IS END OF APRIL. SO DEY BOTH DOUBT ITS THIS WEEKEND."

TAKE IT FO WHAT ITS WORTH, MY CONNECT IS TIGHT WIT IS MANAGER AND ASSISTANTS AND I HAVE DEALT WITH HIM FOR OVER SIX MONTHS AND HE HAS ALWAYS CALLED OR TXT ME FIRST ON THE 50'S.

LAST MONTHS 50, HIS MANAGER CALLED HIM THAT THE 50 IS COMING THAT WEEKEND, AND HIS MANAGER IS WELL CONNECTED TO THE DM.

WHENEVER THE 50 IS MONTH IT WILL BE POSTED RIGHT AWAY AND THEN WE WILL HAVE A GREEN LIGHT, UNTIL THERE IS CONFIRMATION, EVERYONE JZ CHILL AND RELAX, ITS NOT LIKE THERE'S NOT GONA B ANOTHER ONE.

I KNOW MY BOY SPLOON HAS ALWAYS ASKED IF ANYONE NEEDS A HOOK-UP IN THE 714/626/909 AREA, HE HAS COME THRU AND THRU FOR PPL THAT ASKED FOR HIS HELP, NOW WITH THAT BEING SAID...

HE HAS BEEN SCREWED OVER A COUPLE OF TIMES ON THE LAST 50 HOOKING UP PPL AND THAT WAS VERY DISRESPECTFUL AND JUST PLAIN DIRTY...

thanks for the info!

This would be a very good look this weekend for me .. but if not, the end of the month is straight.

puttin in call rite now. if i get confirmation i will pass it on. hope its tru!

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]is there an online code also? tryna cop them am 09!!!![/color]

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]is there an online code also? tryna cop them am 09!!!![/color]
It's only for "Employees", and it's only in store.
hahahaha, imagine if there was an online code for this sale.
laugh.gif

still no confirmation yet. my manager said that he probably wouldn't hear anything until after 6 tonight, or tomorrow

well whenever it is, if anyone that can hook me up in the the 314/636/573 areas PM me PLEASE!! anyone willing to ship get at me also

At this rate of Employee Appreciation's..they might as well just leave the discount at 50% off
laugh.gif

No confirmation as of yet from my store on an employee appreciation this weekend..

However, they are markin everythin up and doin this 35 off of 150 and 20 off of 100 BS..

Anyone that works in the Beverly Center or Cerrito's (Los Angeles Area) Champs Sports hit me up. I need a hook-up on a particular shoe and specific size.The shoe isn't highly demanded..

Thanks in advance...

Im def doubting its gonna be this weekend if so i would be happy cuz i can finally cop this red gshock.....

Back
Top Bottom