50% off Employee Appreciation FTL/FTA/Champs Apr. 10-11

Mods is it posiible to change the date in the title to April 17-18th???? Thanks or just lock this up. Which ever.

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

I heard the same thing as well KicksboyWonder, Im more than welcome to help NTers located in New Jersey, the first 10 ppl who PM I will hook up( I dont wanna promise everyone and cant help all), FTL has been very strict and have a watchful eye on the discount usage.

I see a couple of FTL or FTA employees in here, how you guys feeling on these damn Secret shoppers, man they are all over lately lol
So far my store hasn't gotten shopped yet, but i'm sure it's coming.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ LOL I remember them days at FNL ... just like FNL , they wanted 3 shoes and an outfit. On top of that all that bs shoe care. I would always sell a oxy stick , easy and some BOGO socks ... Damn I was a seller. And we had to get them damn F'd up Sports Illustrateds ....

you did FNL too huh? cot damn accessories..
smh.gif
only the ppl/chicks workin regi had to worry about the sports illustratedsthough

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ LOL I remember them days at FNL ... just like FNL , they wanted 3 shoes and an outfit. On top of that all that bs shoe care. I would always sell a oxy stick , easy and some BOGO socks ... Damn I was a seller. And we had to get them damn F'd up Sports Illustrateds ....

you did FNL too huh? cot damn accessories..
smh.gif
only the ppl/chicks workin regi had to worry about the sports illustrateds though

Yea at most stores that where busy / big have the ppl working on reg do it . My store was just a reg store where we ALL each had to get only around 10 a week .There was so F'd up ways to get ppl to sign up for them shady SI's ....

Quick question about ordering from FL...Is it possible to order something over the phone even if the FL is out of your state?? Thanks for the help

can anyone hook me up with a pair of the neon air max 2009+s? Please let me know i need a pair for my bro's bday. Thanks

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Mods is it posiible to change the date in the title to April 17-18th???? Thanks or just lock this up. Which ever.
u can change the tittle.. you dont need the mods 2 do it..

Oh, okay. Preciate that.

hey can anybody hook me up in the philly area? or even just buy the stuff and ship it to me? im willing to pay extra for your help....PM me, thanks

i was told that next weekend would be another 30% F&F and then the following weekend would be the employee 50%...

Originally Posted by jer23

i was told that next weekend would be another 30% F&F and then the following weekend would be the employee 50%...

That wouldnt be bad, but the all the griffeys probably would be gone.

Work in Pittsburgh Footlocker. Got my Griffey's sent in from Ohio. Store wasn't selling it, so I asked for a size 10. Next day it's at my store.

Also, have the CDP 3/20 waiting for me to get picked up on a 50%.

This is the weekend. Three shoes for about 220. Not too bad.

Originally Posted by encore2007

I believe the Griffeys got recalled I tried to have someone send me a pair and he said they had to send them all back to a warehouse
why would they recall them?

Its not a recall, its a relocation. If some stores are selling out quikly & others are sitting on them, the main office will send email to send them toanother store. My local Foot Action is on its 3rd run of Griffey's. got them shipped in from other stores that were sittin on them
smile.gif
& they sat on afew pairs of Kobes for awhile so they had to send em' to LA.

dang, well i hope everything turns out for the best when the 50% comes up. Does anybody have footaction and footlocker sku# for the all black and black/bluefoam lites?

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

Its not a recall, its a relocation. If some stores are selling out quikly & others are sitting on them, the main office will send email to send them to another store.
Same thing happened to me with AM95 Chili's ...
smh.gif

If only I had known they would be pulled -- I would've snatched them all up.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

dang, well i hope everything turns out for the best when the 50% comes up. Does anybody have footaction and footlocker sku# for the all black and black/blue foam lites?

yes please

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

By the way I'm looking for a long term Footlocker hook-up... I'm located in NYC and wear an 11.5

Hoopsboy I got you e-mail from last time, but if I can find a local hook up that would be great.

I'll definitely look out money wise... or a hook up from my job which is probably the best connect you'll get on something so nice...

Let me know... I'm looking for the 8/15 package... black Penny III's... and the black/white colorway of the Hyperdunks to play ball in.

Tell 'em you'll buy an insole on each purchase and you pretty much locked up your NYC connect. Hell, prollynationwide...

Back
Top Bottom