50% off Employee Appreciation FTL/FTA/Champs Apr. 10-11

Exclusion list should come out today by afternoon or so.. if it doesn't come out then its probably at the end of the month.

called the store i part time at and they have not received a email yet. will check again in the morn

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Not necessarily true there, Chase. We had one pop a few months ago, that no one knew anything until the day it started
Exactly.

As a matter of fact, our last EA - the one that went throught that Sunday - wasn't discussed on my conference call. And in fact NO ONE in my district (besides me) knew about it until that Friday morning.

Also... I wouldn't dare count on them Griff's. They were excluded on F&F, so IF the EA is indeed this weekend, you can forget about getting those for $70.

DF!!!

It depends on what division you work for(just pm if you want to talk). If the EA is on the weekend it pops up on our Monday Update and we usually go over thison our Tuesday conference call to let all of our employees know about the sale. The only ones that pop up all of the sudden, are emergency EAs(code 5050), foreample, the Monday-Tuesday EA at the end of the fiscal year, last year.

I could be wrong but i doubt they would do it this weekend. Maybe next weekend when we are comping the blk/red fusion 5 numbers.

Actually, I got word today from my manager and another manager that the EA is next weekend. Totally bummed about it, but look forward to next weekend. PAY DAYNEXT WEEK!!!

I heard the same thing as well KicksboyWonder, Im more than welcome to help NTers located in New Jersey, the first 10 ppl who PM I will hook up( I dont wannapromise everyone and cant help all), FTL has been very strict and have a watchful eye on the discount usage.

I see a couple of FTL or FTA employees in here, how you guys feeling on these damn Secret shoppers, man they are all over lately lol

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

I see a couple of FTL or FTA employees in here, how you guys feeling on these damn Secret shoppers, man they are all over lately lol

roll.gif
I used to work at FNL and we used to get hit twice a month ... You had to get about 100 out of 120 are else you get a write up. I use to hit the 120easy....

But then again after a while you get use to them and spot them out like a $100 bill .....

I remember I got the same lady and she told me her lame ol' stories .....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

quite a few people have been fired from foot inc and Nike off niketalk/iss and other places.
hope you guys don't get caught up doing/saying stupid things online
wink.gif

I really didn't think it was gonna be this weekend, being Easter and all. FTL would hope they could make money off the holiday weekend alone. As for whenit is, I was hearing more next week instead of the end of April. But we'll see, I bet a lot of it is gonna be based on how this weekend's sales go...Iwouldn't doubt seeing one next weekend and then two weeks later towards the end of the month if sales suck! Just remember, it's not "EmployeeAppreciation," it's "Footlocker Inc needs to make some money." lol

getting people's hopes up mannn
and yeah FTL and Nike be lurking online
trying to knock employees for giving out info
I dont think FTL is as bad as Nike but still
Nike is a vulture online and anywhere man
atleast when I worked for themlast year

By the way I'm looking for a long term Footlocker hook-up... I'm located in NYC and wear an 11.5

Hoopsboy I got you e-mail from last time, but if I can find a local hook up that would be great.

I'll definitely look out money wise... or a hook up from my job which is probably the best connect you'll get on something so nice...

Let me know... I'm looking for the 8/15 package... black Penny III's... and the black/white colorway of the Hyperdunks to play ball in.

as far as the secret shoppers go, having a friend of mine get fired over a bad shop and the man. on duty not a thing from my understanding worse than a writeup, it is a joke

all of a sudden they want us not only to hock these f'n shoe care products, now they want us to bring 2 ! pairs of shoes,hock the clothing,and the otherbull crap. on top of that we have to do all this with less people on the floor because of hours budgets. all ina terrbile economy.

hard enough to sell 1 pair let alone all this other BS.

i will tell you one thing, I am glad I have my boss on lock,cuz the minute they try to fire me over a MS, everyone in that damn store is getting canned.

as far as saying "stupid things" here, In no way shape or form is half this stuff proprietary info, so I personally could care less, we know less asa whole in the stores than everyone on the forums period most of the time, and that is simply do to non-training of employees. it goes hand in hand withfootwear retail. how do you sell a product if you have no clue what it's for other than a basic outline, and how do you subsequently give your best serviceif your throwing a jumpman and shox at a customer? this has been my problem all along working in a store where I am basically picking up all the slack becauseno one knows a damn thing about the product we sell, let alone speak a word of damn english.

but hey,I play my position(token white dude) and just continue to right click save all the grimy stuff for later use.

^^^ LOL I remember them days at FNL ... just like FNL , they wanted 3 shoes and an outfit. On top of that all that bs shoe care. I would always sell a oxystick , easy and some BOGO socks ... Damn I was a seller. And we had to get them damn F'd up Sports Illustrateds ....

Back
Top Bottom