50 x Mayweather x Tia x Rawse's son at Floyd's mansion....... it's a DIRTY game

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Hypocrite? How so? And btw, the biggest criticism I hear about Super Ugly is dudes say Jay shouldn't have went that condom in the babyseat line. Cats still say that $*# 'till this day. I don't understand it myself because I thought that was the highest line of the whole song. My point is, F the videos. F taking pictures with kids. That $*# doesn't entertain me. The music entertains me. I'm not knockin' Fif for this $*#. Fif goes for the jugular. That's Fif. I'm more dissapointed in Tia but I mean that's what a jumpoff will do.
That's really not a point. Seems you not accepting how things are now. As far as the complaints about Jay never heard that. Anyway, if the shh don't entertain you ignore it. You should know from jump Curtis aint about no quality diss records. So whether diss tracks don't entertain you or how these @@$%!! are "beefin" keep it movin. Cuz other than that I just see a dude wasting his time in here.If you read my post you'd get the train of thought and why I said hypocrite. I specifically called out the ppl who praised Jay for his actions and are condemning Curtis for his actions which are far less worse now. If you didn't no reason to reply to it. It is hypocrisy. I don't know how you can't see that.

If you don't like it, saying that in one post would suffice. Exactly what are you arguing right now anyway? Ross don't care and Curtis don't care and I can say with confidence that Curtis will continue to handle any type of problems with other rappers in this way. Deal with it. It don't entertain you but it entertains others.
I just said on the previous pages that I understand that his is the Youtube generation and that's why people probably feel Fif won lol. But you're missing what my whole point was. Someone asked me why I felt Rawse won or something along those lines and I said because Rawse stuck to the music while Fif was doing comedy videos. The best diss Fif dropped he wasn't even on the %!$. That's why I felt Rawse won the battle.

And once again, I don't see the hypocrisy between Jay and Fif for the simple fact Jay dropped line. Fif giving visuals. Two different things. I don't care either way about how these dudes attack their opponent but there is no hypocrisy going on here. You can't even compare the two.
That's the thing tho I didn't read any of your posts. You responded to me. I aint ask you who you thought won or why. Also I didn'tsay this is the youtube generation and that's why Curtis won. I said this is how Curtis handles his beefs and it'll always be like that whether youlike it or not..

##@% outta here with that hypocrisy talking semantics about the differences of disrespect. How you gonna say you don't care about how they attack theiropponent when you just said you felt Ross won cuz he kept it on wax? You contradicting yourself now. They're not two completely different things. Jayactually had sex with Carmen and rapped about it. Curtis actually took out Ross' BM and kid, he can still rap about it. Thing is he doesn't need to cuzactions speak louder than words.

%%*# not even making sense, got me wondering why you even bothered to respond to me. Just to say you don't know what hypocrisy is? Cuz YOU think the twoexamples are completely different? Cuz if you didn't know the whole point of it is to disrespect the next man and that automatically puts both acts in thesame boat.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

We're just going to ignore that first part, anywayz.....
It's content kid, content.
Most people aint trynna hear what Nas got to say.
Look at what his last 2 albums have been based off alone.
Reviving Hip-hop, trials and tribulations of the African-American struggle.
Jay would never drop a full album on such topics.
It's way out of his mobster/profit-driven businessman psudeo.
He goes for the wealth as he always has.
Nas rather something else.
So yeah Jay winning....... at his own game. (album sales and idolization within the public eye)
When the last time you heard a Nas single aimed for party or club play?
Jay knows exactly what he's doing as always....
Feeding y'all that "ignorant sh^t".

Hey lets drop another NY anthem, works like a charm.
wink.gif

S_ almost brought Ja Rule back one time.
laugh.gif
Why do you
write like this?

Back
Top Bottom