50tiafloyd.jpg

moz-screenshot-4.png
50-ross-son.jpg

moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png

This dude Fif
laugh.gif

Ross' bm needs to be checked ASAP.
listening to that Flex interview the other day, what he said about 50 is dead on.
He has a way of bringing people around, making them feel like they're of some importance
but he's really just using them to show up his opponent.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend...

lmao, real talk has ross responded to the real ross... i mean what can he say? "the real rick ross is a monkey"

this @!+# is not even funny as someone said...that Ross' son that 50 is taking around. honestly 50 should be in the hospital by now, dude has taken the rapgame to another level where violence might need to occur...very sad

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

That's wild disrespecful
smh.gif

+##$ ain't even funny
tired.gif

For real.

This is how things get outta hand, are there any boundaries this dude wont cross.??

On some real s***, hes takin it too far....Pics with the kids
eek.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

All the stuff she does just makes her look stupid not ross.its not even funny anymore
She Cant have Friends???

She has young kids so does May and 50 whats the problem?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

That's wild disrespecful
smh.gif

+##$ ain't even funny
tired.gif
For real. Nothing wrong with chillin' with the BM, because who really cares about her? She's not a wife, obviously not important enough tobe the wife. 50 looks really, really silly doing this. I think this proves that 50 doesn't believe he's won yet. If he thought he had won, he'djust be taunting on the radio and that's it. Ross didn't fold and his music didn't fold -- like 50 aimed for.

50 has now actually spent money on the Curly videos, photoshoots with the BM, and spending money on the BM and kids. And Ross lost?
laugh.gif
I don't care how much money you have, does anyone really think spendingANY kind of money on that stuff is cool? I understand trying to get under your enemies' skin, taunting and whatnot, but 50 is going overboard. Not becausehe's making it incredibly personal, but because he's actually investing time and money into something like this ...

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Ross' bm needs to be checked ASAP.
listening to that Flex interview the other day, what he said about 50 is dead on.
He has a way of bringing people around, making them feel like they're of some importance
but he's really just using them to show up his opponent.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend...

Sad but true...

You can't really fault 50, all blame should be place on her... the shock value is through the roof tho...

Chick is mad grimey, bringing her kids all into the mix... just to take some pics and feel important...

I wouldn't be surprised if Floyd told them lil dudes to go play the Xbox while dudes ran a capital G on Tia in the West Wing of the his garage...

Somebody needs to check shorty... or Ross just needs to get that custody of them seeds...

Wit that said:

laugh.gif
smh.gif

lmao, real talk has ross responded to the real ross... i mean what can he say? "the real rick ross is a monkey"

Freeway Rick been switchin his story just as much as Ross did wit the CO story...

On the radio, he clearly stated that Ross reached out to him more than once to pay homage and to show respect...

Then he hop all up in the Phant Coupe wit the diamond roof and said that Ross never reached out to him...

Dudes be switchin-up so much now-a-days...

I really hope anybody defending this is being sarcastic or just going for lulz.

This is not cool in any way, shape, or form.

I wanna hear what Ross has to say about this now...not caring about his baby moms is one thing but 50 and Floyd are taking pics with his son
eek.gif

50 is real grimy.

I'm almost mad for Ross and i'm not even a huge fan of his....

WOW!

This after piggy backin on the beans & jay drama.

What wont he do for attention/publicity?

Dude is an attention @%$*$ plain & simple.

*not a big fan of either of these guys*

Back
Top Bottom