50's Before I Self destruct sales prediction

Reaction score
How do you guys think he gonna sale? Me and my homie have a 100 dollar bet if 50 sales a millie first month or not. I got money on him not getting close.

400,000-500,000 Imo. I hate what he's done to the mindstate of the rap fan. NO ONE really cared bout rap sales before he started screamin it.

Probably 300-400k, his fanbase has been diminishing. He's not going Platinum in a month. I think Curtis took a suprisingly long time to go Platinum (by 50standards).

Kanye moved his album to December so Curtis is gone probably do TOS numbers

album is trash...like i said in the other thread..the album has like 3 good songs..my favorite track is "Smile"

I'm really tired of people using the word Millie and not referencing the song.

he's gonna go platinum(NOT multi),but not in the first month...250-300k first week sales..500k after the first month..topping out at 1.5 mil tops

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

I'm really tired of people using the word Millie and not referencing the song.
which song? Wayne aint the first one to say millie. Matter of fact wayne never says amillie in the song I just made a discovery
grin.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

judging off of 50s first single with swizzy, I dont think its gonna sell at all. And plus its a greatest hits cd right? just old material plus 3 or 4 newsongs? Doesnt sound like a seller to me.

Originally Posted by RDubb

And plus its a greatest hits cd right? just old material plus 3 or 4 new songs? Doesnt sound like a seller to me.
no. it's his last album with interscope on his current contract aside from a greatest hits.

^
why dudes keep saying 50 outsold ye'........you gone say worldwide like everybody else?
where is your proof of this?

its all he say, she say.

we living in the USA...and according to soundscan..kanye was killing him.

ye' is like 2.5mil, 50 wasnt even at 1.5 yet

eyes.gif

Fif gonna do about 300-350k his 1st week. Album gonna end up platinum just like Curtis.

^
why dudes keep saying 50 outsold ye'........you gone say worldwide like everybody else?
where is your proof of this?

its all he say, she say.

we living in the USA...and according to soundscan..kanye was killing him.

ye' is like 2.5mil, 50 wasnt even at 1.5 yet

eyes.gif

yeah people were tryin the hell out of the worldwide sales argument but I never saw the numbers...it was more of an assumption

anyways 50 is good for platinum whenever he drops

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

Originally Posted by Air STi

i thought 50 was done after he loss to kanye
50 outsold ye
Word...

If he has some good singles, and gets a lot of radio play, and a good video... he could prolly move 700-900

No he wont sell more than 500,00 first week imo but if he can manage a good single then he might have a chance. But he really needs to build a buzz and put outa better single b/c people aren't checkin for Fif like that anymore.

Back
Top Bottom