5'10" 220lb Teacher beat up by 4'2" 50lb six year old student

I'm a phys ed teacher for the same school district (New York City Department of Education). This is the kind of situation that I am very careful to avoid. I NEVER touch the students in any attempt to detain them, because I have no way of defending myself. He shouldn't have held his wrists, he should have just told the kid where to go and if he didn't follow along, then report the incident to a security guard, dean or principal/assistant principal, preferably a security guard because its always a good idea to avoid AP's whenever possible. If the kid decides to run around the school then I just report it and move on with my day. Unfortunately, students like this are allowed to run amok in the schools and the higher ups enable this behavior.

yea - nothing the teacher can do. if he were to even touch the kid to restrain in any way - it would be game over for him

I hate kids, like Bernie said "if you’re grown enough to talk back, you’re grown up enough to get f*** up." 

I thought that this was another depressing thread because I thought the teacher beat up a the kid, but after entering this thread, it's the other way around.
laugh.gif

He's like a mexican denace the menace call him denace la amenaza.

Just saw his fighting poses on wshh.

Someone get this dude on a ufc game.

Last edited:
Kids like this are my biggest fear because i got a lil girl im very protective of, i know if some **** ever go down at her school with a bully or something it'll be bad for me because i swear i will fight a kid and their parent when they have a problem with it.

i rememeber when I was in grade 1, the gym teacher grabbed a naughty kid in his arms and lifted him to the office lmao.

I just realized that I went to the same H.S as the teacher. lol. This story just popped up in my timeline on FB. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom