52 Week Money Challenge vol. 2014.... Week 24 - 6/9

I just made my deposit of 22.00 im going to do 20.00 extra for the first 20 weeks so ill end up with an extra 400.00. Im also thinking about doing a separate 52 week challenge I got a big bucket I use for change under my bed.

Deposited for this month already going to deposit 52 next week. Gonna try to tackle some of the last weeks in the early weeks. So far I'm still in.

Just made my week 3 deposit, figured I'd do a quick bump for anyone else too, I think I'm going to try investing the money in the account as I go or something, maybe putting the money into an account I use just to buy stocks or something. Trying to figure out the best thing to do other than just separating it at the moment.

holding on tight. Week three. Hopefully this doesn't turn into one of those "going to the gym" every year type of resolution 
laugh.gif

Another tip to help you remember in case you forget easily is to set a calendar reminder. I have a google calendar reminder for every Sunday through the end of year to transfer money. It's usually the first message i get on Sunday mornings so I do it immediately.

^^ same here. And I'll try to update the threas title every Sunday night to let y'all know what week we're entering.

Me n my girl doin this...its prolly better to do it backwards so you're not spending as much around xmas time but oh well.

I'm on week 2

Adding the allotted weekly number, plus whatever ones and fives I have in my wallet/car/pockets. Sidenote: Started a "change" bin. Think there's at least $20 in coins in there right now. Going to cash that out at the end of the year, also.

Adding the allotted weekly number, plus whatever ones and fives I have in my wallet/car/pockets. Sidenote: Started a "change" bin. Think there's at least $20 in coins in there right now. Going to cash that out at the end of the year, also.

Same, I seperated the silver from the copper and found $15 already in dimes and quarters. Def gonna be a good year! :smokin

I just made my week 3 deposits of 23.00 in the bank and a 3.00 deposit im my coin bucket under my bed im going to do two separate ones

Ha ha this again? I still have the cash from last year saved up... guess just add to it! Thanks for the reminder OP!

Back
Top Bottom