52 Week Money Challenge ... week 26 of 52. halfway there...

It’s called the 52 Week Money Challenge Plan. For example, there are 52 weeks in a year. So each week you deposit the number of the week that were in a savings account. For example this is the 1st week of 2013, so you will deposit $1.00 into your savings account. Next week will be Week 2, so you will deposit $2, and so on. The biggest amount you will deposit is $52.00 and that will be the very last week of 2013. Now isn’t that simple and easy?!

meme-challenge-accepted-full-hd-wallpaper-download-1920-1080.jpg

If I'm always transferring money from my savings to my checkings am I "doing it wrong?"

iLLest!

I tend to do this but I want to update this thread weekly and make sure I'm where I'm supposed to be at the end of the year if not exceed it.

If I'm always transferring money from my savings to my checkings am I "doing it wrong?"
iLLest!
i do the opposite. i purposely keep my checking low. 
laugh.gif
 too much temptation when i have money in my checking.

Last edited:
Ha Ha I am down. I will do $104 to start in week 1, week 2 will be $102, 3 will be $100. The opposite way so it will gradually be less. I will have about $2,600 by week 51/52 to spend on something nice for ME! Screw the savings account though.. I am gonna put the cash in a piggy bank or somewhere else.

Last edited:
I will do this, but only in week 52, depositing $1,378.00. I am the guy who takes a taxi cab in a marathon.
If you want to take the taxi cab, why not dod $1378 in week one and take advantage of the compounding interest?
a week huh? gonna be hard come November and December with the holidays.
Why not reverse it? Start w/ $52 per week and reduce it from there.

Back
Top Bottom