5'6 Aquille Carr Official 2010-11 Mixtape; Baltimore's Crime Stopper!

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

by meant Keydran, I meant he could go to someone like a Rider, Iona (Steve Burt Jr) , or St. Pete's and just do Damage in the MAC.

who's the short PG from CAL last year that was being hyped up around draft time. Think it was Randel?! Cant go off highlight packages and summer league clips

Also watching Clark vs Burt Jr and the Nike Summer Pro league is redic. Andre Barrett too.

He already got offers from high major and power conference schools tho...

by meant Keydran, I meant he could go to someone like a Rider, Iona (Steve Burt Jr) , or St. Pete's and just do Damage in the MAC.

who's the short PG from CAL last year that was being hyped up around draft time. Think it was Randel?! Cant go off highlight packages and summer league clips

Also watching Clark vs Burt Jr and the Nike Summer Pro league is redic. Andre Barrett too.

He already got offers from high major and power conference schools tho...

my son marquis teague wanted no parts of dude
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love this video.

I love this video.

If he think he's nba bound. then by all means, go to Gtown or something. If not, got to a HBCU and smash all the groupies. my thinking in life.

If he think he's nba bound. then by all means, go to Gtown or something. If not, got to a HBCU and smash all the groupies. my thinking in life.

He will be playing in the first game on Aug 20 @ Trinity.
DC Assault vs. Ballamore

Then the big show

He will be playing in the first game on Aug 20 @ Trinity.
DC Assault vs. Ballamore

Then the big show

Aquille Carr has been invited to play at the Boost Mobile Elite 24 in Venice, CA.
The final 12 players selected to participate in the sixth annual Boost Mobile Elite 24, to take place Aug. 26-27 in Venice, Calif., have been announced.

Featuring 24 of the top high school basketball players from across the nation, Boost Mobile Elite 24 participants are selected by ESPN RISE high school basketball experts and other leading talent evaluators.

Kyle Anderson, Anthony Bennett, DaJuan Coleman, Perry Ellis, Grant Jerrett, Mitch McGary, Shabazz Muhammad, Julius Randle, Marcus Pagie, Tony Parker, Rodney Purvis and Cameron Ridley were the first 12 players selected in July.

This week Justin Anderson, Brandon Ashley, Natt Britt, Aquille Carr, Robert Carter Jr., Savon Goodman, Aaron Harrison, Andrew Harrison, Amile Jefferson, Nerlens Noel, Rasheed Sulaimon and Gabe York were named to the second 12.

Read more:http://basketball.realgm.com/news#ixzz1UqlS08u1

Aquille Carr has been invited to play at the Boost Mobile Elite 24 in Venice, CA.
The final 12 players selected to participate in the sixth annual Boost Mobile Elite 24, to take place Aug. 26-27 in Venice, Calif., have been announced.

Featuring 24 of the top high school basketball players from across the nation, Boost Mobile Elite 24 participants are selected by ESPN RISE high school basketball experts and other leading talent evaluators.

Kyle Anderson, Anthony Bennett, DaJuan Coleman, Perry Ellis, Grant Jerrett, Mitch McGary, Shabazz Muhammad, Julius Randle, Marcus Pagie, Tony Parker, Rodney Purvis and Cameron Ridley were the first 12 players selected in July.

This week Justin Anderson, Brandon Ashley, Natt Britt, Aquille Carr, Robert Carter Jr., Savon Goodman, Aaron Harrison, Andrew Harrison, Amile Jefferson, Nerlens Noel, Rasheed Sulaimon and Gabe York were named to the second 12.

Read more:http://basketball.realgm.com/news#ixzz1UqlS08u1

lol just caught why they call him Baltimore Crimestopper, Bobbito Garcia explained why during the Elite 24
he said when Aquille is playing, everybody in B-more is watching and the crime rate goes down..

lol just caught why they call him Baltimore Crimestopper, Bobbito Garcia explained why during the Elite 24
he said when Aquille is playing, everybody in B-more is watching and the crime rate goes down..

Back
Top Bottom