5'6 Aquille Carr Official 2010-11 Mixtape; Baltimore's Crime Stopper!

Saw him play last week at the goodman vs. drew league game
he's very good
he blocks too... kid can dunk as well

Saw him play last week at the goodman vs. drew league game
he's very good
he blocks too... kid can dunk as well

Originally Posted by TylerTrent

lol just caught why they call him Baltimore Crimestopper, Bobbito Garcia explained why during the Elite 24
he said when Aquille is playing, everybody in B-more is watching and the crime rate goes down..

laugh.gif
theyre gonna need about 2 or 3 more thousand of that lil ##%!$ then

Originally Posted by TylerTrent

lol just caught why they call him Baltimore Crimestopper, Bobbito Garcia explained why during the Elite 24
he said when Aquille is playing, everybody in B-more is watching and the crime rate goes down..

laugh.gif
theyre gonna need about 2 or 3 more thousand of that lil ##%!$ then

Man Baltimore has some serious talent man. I guess you can say that about most big cities though, but they have some players man.

Crime Stopper is a vicious name man. I am going to see him as much as I can this upcoming season.

Man Baltimore has some serious talent man. I guess you can say that about most big cities though, but they have some players man.

Crime Stopper is a vicious name man. I am going to see him as much as I can this upcoming season.

when i watched that elite 24 thang on tv his jumper looked awful, he shoot like he 9 years old

when i watched that elite 24 thang on tv his jumper looked awful, he shoot like he 9 years old

Originally Posted by eashawty

Hopefully it will come with time. The mechanics are horrible though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

Hopefully it will come with time. The mechanics are horrible though.
laugh.gif

Yeah I would definitely go see him live if I could, I wonder how long he's been doing that patented triple pump layup. Looks like he could do it in his sleep.

Whether he excels at the next level or not, he can ball and is entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom