56 MPG mandate by 2025 = SCRAPPED BY current EPA

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

So ninjahood, now that I've posted the top 10 selling cars in America with the fuel efficient cars outselling the gas guzzlers , what kind of cars do Americans want and buy the most?
laugh.gif

keep dodging questions my black friend

So ninjahood, now that I've posted the top 10 selling cars in America with the fuel efficient cars outselling the gas guzzlers , what kind of cars do Americans want and buy the most?
laugh.gif

Hmmmm ,
Hizzo and i been talking bout big motors for years , i never see in NYC big motor cars , i aint never even seen a ls1 or lt1 camaro out there.

But obama trash for this .......

Hmmmm ,
Hizzo and i been talking bout big motors for years , i never see in NYC big motor cars , i aint never even seen a ls1 or lt1 camaro out there.

But obama trash for this .......

the endgame is global tax.... a global tax on every facade of your life.... they will control EVERYTHING...

AND WE WILL ALL WATCH IT GO DOWN...

the endgame is global tax.... a global tax on every facade of your life.... they will control EVERYTHING...

Originally Posted by devildog1776

as apocalyptic as that sounds, with them crack pots @ da EPA trying to classify carbon dioxide a "pollutant" ( da stuff we breath out
laugh.gif
) anything is possible..

Originally Posted by devildog1776

as apocalyptic as that sounds, with them crack pots @ da EPA trying to classify carbon dioxide a "pollutant" ( da stuff we breath out
laugh.gif
) anything is possible..

but yall voted that clown obama in
its weird living in a red state then going to NY and seeing how people think on the opposite side of the country.

its weird living in a red state then going to NY and seeing how people think on the opposite side of the country.

This is the stupidest thread on NT right now.

No one is making you give up your car. And clearly those complaining about muscle car this and chevy that, have not seen footage of the Tesla doing 0-60.

This is the stupidest thread on NT right now.

No one is making you give up your car. And clearly those complaining about muscle car this and chevy that, have not seen footage of the Tesla doing 0-60.

Originally Posted by polorico

Didnt you live in Dallas? That place is just as racist as Houston with a worse music/art/lifestyle/bunz scene
laugh.gif

Nah but I know you seen those horrible bumper stickers in TX
sick.gif

Originally Posted by polorico

Didnt you live in Dallas? That place is just as racist as Houston with a worse music/art/lifestyle/bunz scene
laugh.gif

Nah but I know you seen those horrible bumper stickers in TX
sick.gif

laugh.gif

still no bite?

laugh.gif

still no bite?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

is da government serious about pushing and forcing us into cars that we dont wanna buy and that will become WAAAY more expensive?�
grin.gif
i see JDM, euro, and muscle car heads basically saying HELL NO and just keep their older cars

which are cheaper and just depend on aftermarket parts.

they're even trying to increase da gass guzzler tax to to almost 7 grand, it might even make certain auto makers to no longer sell certain performance cars on this side of da pond..and you can forget about V8's and V6's...they trying to introduce 3 cylinder engines
laugh.gif
sick.gif
you mean V3's?

Back
Top Bottom