56 MPG mandate by 2025 = SCRAPPED BY current EPA

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

I love how even the smallest government intervention into peoples lives always leads to the implementation of a police state in the future. The leaps in logic make my brain hurt.
It may sound ridiculous but that is how it starts.Its a snowball effect the little cracks eventually form the big craters.

I love how even the smallest government intervention into peoples lives always leads to the implementation of a police state in the future. The leaps in logic make my brain hurt.
It may sound ridiculous but that is how it starts.Its a snowball effect the little cracks eventually form the big craters.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

I'm not down with these bubble ****** cars.some of us use are cars to transport large items are a large number of people. These smart cars look real thin and dangerous .I'm also not down with somebody telling me what I should drive.I'm all for fuel efficiency but something is wrong when they are telling me what my choices are.

" Those who would give up ESSENTIAL LIBERTY to purchase a little TEMPORARY SAFETY, deserve neither LIBERTY nor SAFETY."& that's my stance on it. Cuz @ da end of da day, u let da government decide what carCan you drive, u think they gpnna stop there? U opening up Pandora's box with this bull isssh.

That quote, in the context you're using it, makes no sense at all.
Environmental protection isn't temporary safety. It is ensuring that humans can inhabit this planet for as long as possible instead of destroying it and "living for now." We, as humans, need to care about future generations, not just our own. 
by what, taxing da HELL outta us right now over foggy not yet proven 100% science? or how about da fact that eurpoe is facing all these $ issues and they have all that those crappy emission laws PLUS and cap and trade and guess what? they emit MORE then ever.

or how about india and china are laughing at us because they arent gonna be held to standards that could hinder economies as they continue to flourish....

CARBON DIOXIDE ISNT A POLLUTANT, da minute ya let these crooks classify it as such as da minute they're gonna be able to tax every walking thing on this soil and isssh REALLY hits da fan.

if electric cars are gonna be da future, its gonna happen on its own merit, not force feed to da public....its not gonna happen taxing oil, its not gonna happen by subsidizing discounts on hybrids and such long term...

I'm not down with these bubble ****** cars.some of us use are cars to transport large items are a large number of people. These smart cars look real thin and dangerous .I'm also not down with somebody telling me what I should drive.I'm all for fuel efficiency but something is wrong when they are telling me what my choices are.

" Those who would give up ESSENTIAL LIBERTY to purchase a little TEMPORARY SAFETY, deserve neither LIBERTY nor SAFETY."& that's my stance on it. Cuz @ da end of da day, u let da government decide what carCan you drive, u think they gpnna stop there? U opening up Pandora's box with this bull isssh.

Environmental protection isn't temporary safety. It is ensuring that humans can inhabit this planet for as long as possible instead of destroying it and "living for now." We, as humans, need to care about future generations, not just our own. 
by what, taxing da HELL outta us right now over foggy not yet proven 100% science? or how about da fact that eurpoe is facing all these $ issues and they have all that those crappy emission laws PLUS and cap and trade and guess what? they emit MORE then ever.

or how about india and china are laughing at us because they arent gonna be held to standards that could hinder economies as they continue to flourish....

CARBON DIOXIDE ISNT A POLLUTANT, da minute ya let these crooks classify it as such as da minute they're gonna be able to tax every walking thing on this soil and isssh REALLY hits da fan.

if electric cars are gonna be da future, its gonna happen on its own merit, not force feed to da public....its not gonna happen taxing oil, its not gonna happen by subsidizing discounts on hybrids and such long term...

"First they took away our gas guzzlers, next it was our Twinkies, then it was the Jews." 

Nevermind the arguing between some of the nation's top economists.

The guy that lives with his mom, and doesn't own a car has figured out what is wrong with the autoindustry-government relationship.

"First they took away our gas guzzlers, next it was our Twinkies, then it was the Jews." 

The guy that lives with his mom, and doesn't own a car has figured out what is wrong with the autoindustry-government relationship.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

the endgame is global tax.... a global tax on every facade of your life.... they will control EVERYTHING...

AND WE WILL ALL WATCH IT GO DOWN...
as apocalyptic as that sounds, with them crack pots @ da EPA trying to classify carbon dioxide a "pollutant" ( da stuff we breath out
laugh.gif
) anything is possible..
laugh.gif
 word... its funny when the classify CO2 as a pollutant...  if this global carbon tax goes through then its GAME OVER
EACH PIECE OF LEGISLATION MOVES US TOWARDS INDENTURE SERVITUDE as a whole

Originally Posted by devildog1776

the endgame is global tax.... a global tax on every facade of your life.... they will control EVERYTHING...

AND WE WILL ALL WATCH IT GO DOWN...
as apocalyptic as that sounds, with them crack pots @ da EPA trying to classify carbon dioxide a "pollutant" ( da stuff we breath out
laugh.gif
) anything is possible..
laugh.gif
 word... its funny when the classify CO2 as a pollutant...  if this global carbon tax goes through then its GAME OVER
EACH PIECE OF LEGISLATION MOVES US TOWARDS INDENTURE SERVITUDE as a whole

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

He literally has an answer for everything too
laugh.gif

He literally has an answer for everything too
laugh.gif

Are you  implying these are direct cause and effects?

Are you  implying these are direct cause and effects?

So what he says is irrelevant because of his living status .I'm waiting on folks to start saying we gotta own land to voice our opinion
eyes.gif

So what he says is irrelevant because of his living status .I'm waiting on folks to start saying we gotta own land to voice our opinion
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

funny you mention twinkies, politicians in NY been salivating on taxing sodas and juice drinks for a WHILE now...

but hey ya keep letting government tell ya how to live ya lives.
laugh.gif

funny you mention twinkies, politicians in NY been salivating on taxing sodas and juice drinks for a WHILE now...

but hey ya keep letting government tell ya how to live ya lives.
laugh.gif

Taxing foods that are proven to cause obesity, which unnecessarily overburdens the health programs the government provides... "Government, stay away from my Medicaid!!!"
HankMoody wrote:
I'm just thinking out loud here but does global warming and mpg have any sort of correlation?
If so, what if the market doesn't believe in global warming or doesn't want to do anything about it? 
Then, should the ignorance or negligence of the masses prevail?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Taxing foods that are proven to cause obesity, which unnecessarily overburdens the health programs the government provides... "Government, stay away from my Medicaid!!!"
HankMoody wrote:
I'm just thinking out loud here but does global warming and mpg have any sort of correlation?
If so, what if the market doesn't believe in global warming or doesn't want to do anything about it? 
Then, should the ignorance or negligence of the masses prevail?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

eyes.gif

Does he have a degree in economics? Does he have any kind of background in politics? Is there a single thing that makes his opinion worth listening to? Nope!

I can get much better information from much more reliable people. I can get better facts from homeless people. He's circular reasoning is bs and I don't have the time for it. So I made the statement above to sum up my feelings

He's certainly entitled to his opinion. But I'm also entitled to say his opinion isn't worth #%%%.

You mad?

eyes.gif

Does he have a degree in economics? Does he have any kind of background in politics? Is there a single thing that makes his opinion worth listening to? Nope!

I can get much better information from much more reliable people. I can get better facts from homeless people. He's circular reasoning is bs and I don't have the time for it. So I made the statement above to sum up my feelings

He's certainly entitled to his opinion. But I'm also entitled to say his opinion isn't worth #%%%.

You mad?

ninjahood wrote:

Who is this "us" you speak of, because I'm fairly certain taxes would be levied heaviest on those that emit the highest amount of CO2 into the atmosphere, i.e. not the average citizen at all.
Please read this before you talk any more. It really isn't that difficult to comprehend, nor is it that hard to see the pattern. 

No, we're ALL failing in regards to cutting carbon emissions. It would take a completely unified effort to cut down. India and China need to be held accountable as well as other nations. It won't work unless everyone is on board. The main problem is our society is so profit driven for right now, no one really cares about the problems they are creating for future generations. It is mind boggling and sickening. 

No, again. It won't happen on its own merit. Oil companies are too large and have too much money to allow it to happen on its own. They effectively misinform people to keep them away from alternative energy sources. A good example of this; YOU.

Back
Top Bottom