5th teen charged with killing Pa. boy for sneakers

Killing someone for a pair of shoes.. 
30t6p3b.gif

I sympathize with the young boy, because when I was in high school a kid stole my shoes from my locker. The next day he showed up to school wearing my shoes. It took a while but the VP sorted it out and suspended him. But I was always scared that he'd come back with a gun for revenge.
I'm truly lucky that my situation didn't end in violence.

I sympathize with the young boy, because when I was in high school a kid stole my shoes from my locker. The next day he showed up to school wearing my shoes. It took a while but the VP sorted it out and suspended him. But I was always scared that he'd come back with a gun for revenge.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I guarantee that if this happened in Cleveland, we would all laugh at this grief and say Ohio takes an L.

So with that said, PA will take a L and it will be noted.

Just for this comment you and Ohio take another L

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I guarantee that if this happened in Cleveland, we would all laugh at this grief and say Ohio takes an L.

So with that said, PA will take a L and it will be noted.

Just for this comment you and Ohio take another L

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

READING, Pa. (AP) - A fifth teen has beencharged with beating and fatally shooting a 15-year-old Pennsylvaniaboy and stealing his sneakers as he was dying.
Police in Reading say 19-year-old AxelCharicata was arrested at Reading Intermediate High School on Friday.He is facing weapons charges and related counts.

Investigators say 15-year-old victim Willy Tineo's sneakers looked like expensive Air Jordans but were actually fake versions.

Deputy Police Chief Mark Talbot saidinvestigators found the sneakers and the gun inside Charicata's home.It was not clear if he had an attorney.

Four other suspects, ranging from 16 to 19, are already behind bars in connection with Tineo's killing on Sunday.
19 and in high school?

READING, Pa. (AP) - A fifth teen has beencharged with beating and fatally shooting a 15-year-old Pennsylvaniaboy and stealing his sneakers as he was dying.
Police in Reading say 19-year-old AxelCharicata was arrested at Reading Intermediate High School on Friday.He is facing weapons charges and related counts.

Investigators say 15-year-old victim Willy Tineo's sneakers looked like expensive Air Jordans but were actually fake versions.

Deputy Police Chief Mark Talbot saidinvestigators found the sneakers and the gun inside Charicata's home.It was not clear if he had an attorney.

Four other suspects, ranging from 16 to 19, are already behind bars in connection with Tineo's killing on Sunday.
19 and in high school?

Originally Posted by Savraj1

You were definitely not about that life

Originally Posted by Savraj1

You were definitely not about that life

Originally Posted by spincv

19 and in high school?
Just caught that smh so he wasnt that smart
tired.gif

Originally Posted by spincv

19 and in high school?
Just caught that smh so he wasnt that smart
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom