6/10 TNA Slammiversary PPV - Roode v Sting, Joseph Park v Bully Ray, Angle/AJ v Daniels/Kaz, WWE...

"now theres no doubt Samoa Joe exceeds the X division weight limit"..
roll.gif

I know WWE has put a lot of foolishness on TV over the years, but man WCW.
laugh.gif

Buff Bagwell taking a swing at his old lady.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Too much real life with that Hogan comment.

Sid.
laugh.gif

Awesome awesome opener between Aries and Joe. Aries won with the muscle buster to keep the X Division Title. Match went about 15 minutes. If this is a sign of things to come, this is going to be an awesome show.

That was a very solid match..So far so good..Which means everything is about to go straight downhill..

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Awesome awesome opener between Aries and Joe. Aries won with the muscle buster to keep the X Division Title. Match went about 15 minutes. If this is a sign of things to come, this is going to be an awesome show.

How the hell Aries pull off a muscle buster on Joe?

I had no idea either of these two were still in TNA. 
Morgan is supposed to be Crimson's opponent. 

I can't pay attention to what Cash/Hernandez are doing because the ref appears to be having a full blown seizure every 8 to 12 seconds..I mean, why in the hell is this dude flailing his arms around and why does he keep walking in between the wrestlers?

Hernandez beat Kash in a good match but a match that really meant nothing.

Devon/Garrett vs The Robbies up now.  Glad they are getting this one done early.  I can't stand Garrett Bischoff and can't get into any of his matches.

Madison Rayne is out again watching this match.  Taz and Tenay are hinting she's out here for Robbie E, so I would guess she's there for someone else.

Robbie E has hired a tanning coach 
laugh.gif

Good match so far here between Hardy/RVD/Anderson. Much better than I was expecting.

It's hit or miss when they leave the Impact Zone, but tonight's crowd is awesome. Really adding to the show.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

why is anderson repeated?

I think it has to something to do with how ring announcers used to intro people way back in the day..And if I'm not mistaken boxing announcers still do this..

RVD took an AWFUL looking Twist of Fate where it looked like he may have hurt his neck. Jeff hit the Swanton. He made the cover but Anderson broke up the count by pulling the ref out of the ring. Anderson threw Hardy to the outside. RVD took Anderson down. He went for a Rolling Thunder but Anderson got up and caught him in the Mic Check to get the win. Anderson will face the winner of Roode/Sting this Thursday on Impact.

So far this ppv is just as good if not better than anything wwe has put on this year..Really good matches w/solid pacing and story telling..Pretty suprised they've managed to have 4 average to above average matches in a row..

Back
Top Bottom