6/10 TNA Slammiversary PPV - Roode v Sting, Joseph Park v Bully Ray, Angle/AJ v Daniels/Kaz, WWE...

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Raw Arena Report
 Jeff hardy sign confiscated from the same kid and his grandma that asked me what K-fabe was. The WWE guy was real nice about taking the sign it and good at explaining it to the kid.  The kid told me he has a Matt hardy sign and he isn't in TNA so they can suck it.  Matt hardy sign confiscated 5 minutes later.  No good reason to give the kid this time.  Could tell the guy doing it didn't love it.

roll.gif

Nah RAW was solid this week. Another good Punk/Bryan match and the Punk/AJ storyline continues..only bad part about it was Kane.

Big Show at the end was great...reminds me of his WWECW heel run..just destroying ppl. Plus NT's favorite wrestler John Cena was nowhere to be seen.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Even when there's no Cena, you still feel Cena.

Was expecting it the entire last segment..

Every time Big Show did something, I said  "And M.O.P.  sound starts now?"

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

1. Psych is awesome
2. Unlike u unloko lames i had a date tonight, was raw worth watching?

Passing out naked with a case of 4 Loko doesn't count as a date.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Nah RAW was solid this week. Another good Punk/Bryan match and the Punk/AJ storyline continues..only bad part about it was Kane.

Big Show at the end was great...reminds me of his WWECW heel run..just destroying ppl. Plus NT's favorite wrestler John Cena was nowhere to be seen.

I think our perception of a good show has dramatically fallen due to the continued crap WWE gives us.  My thought on last night's show was it was just a show.  Nothing too bad.  Nothing I'm going to really remember a week from now.  The Punk/Bryan match was good with a good TV finish, but the fact we're getting Punk/Bryan/KANE @ the PPV makes me instantly annoyed with everything they do.
And if Big Show were actually being built up as a monster heel like you said during his WWECW run, I would again be much more positive on it.  But we all know that it's just going to be a short term thing as they're just building him up to be beaten by Cena.

Thumbs in the middle show for me.  If you missed Raw, check out the Punk/Bryan match, and maybe the main event segment.

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

Originally Posted by PLVN

Does anyone actually watch these USA original series?

I mean really.
I watch Psych, White Collar, Suits, and Royal Pains. and the few episodes of others ive seen have been good. USA shows are generally quality.. going way back to La Femme Nikita.
They need to put La Femme Nikita on netflix.  I want to watch the whole series.  USA has a ton of shows and they get a decent amount of viewers.  I stopped watching Burn Notice, White Collar, and Royal Pains.  Suits is coming back soon 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Even when there's no Cena, you still feel Cena.
Was expecting it the entire last segment..
Every time Big Show did something, I said  "And M.O.P.  sound starts now?"
For real
laugh.gif
 I'm like "Ok Cena...alright....Cena. No Cena? Wait...nope, no Cena." 
laugh.gif

Raw Arena Report
 Dark match.  Cena v Johnny ace, Albert and big show.  

Show hit Albert with WMD.  Cena knocks show out of the ring.  Cena pins Albert. Fu to Johnny ace.  Everyone goes home happy.

Well THERE'S Cena
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Never saw this before 
laugh.gif

funny-gifs-obey-the-rules.gif
tears 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
my god
roll.gif
roll.gif

a buddy of mine was an extra on Burn Notice and could be seen on camera apparently.

i never bothered to watch the episode.

Sidebar: Someone get Merc on the phone, The Loko Lifestyle has t-shirt potential
laugh.gif

The move to break Ziggler out of his tag team with Swagger is likely in response to Jericho being suspended and Orton needing a new opponent at No Way Out. Let's all pray this doesn't end in an RKO.

The move to break Ziggler out of his tag team with Swagger is likely in response to Jericho being suspended and Orton needing a new opponent at No Way Out. Let's all pray this doesn't end in an RKO.

What we hope and want doesn't matter. How long have we been catching route wwe? That route rarely detours.

I remember there was like a month period of Orton was actually jobbing to people. Hopefully this is one of those times. And I think the Ziggler/Swagger team is the first team in awhile
that was actually necessary to break up, cause they really accomplished nothing together and would be better/more useful as singles competitors. At least this team shouldn't end in the 

normal "I'm a heel, you're a face, let's feud". They should split apart and just stay away from each other.

For those who haven't seen these already...

Spoiler [+]
imagefromurl
At6qPvTCAAMnkq7.png:large

Spoiler [+]
Ar4EVY_CMAA14Bk.jpg:large
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
AsVyli4CQAEbpDL.jpg:large
Kelly Kelly looks like Nicole Bass compared to Layla

Back
Top Bottom