6 girls lineup to spell N****r on picture day

View media item 1870610
How does your diet racist ramblings have to do with anything? How goes it even relate to what I posted?
I'm black

And?

Do you think that makes your comments any less offensive or ignorant. :lol:

-------You know what b, my bad, lemme correct my post for you. In light of this new info

How about this:

giphy.gif

How does your self hatred filled ramblings have to do with anything? How goes it even relate to what I posted?

Better pa?

Last edited:
And?

Do you think that makes your comments any less offensive or ignorant. :lol:

-------You know what b, my bad, lemme correct my post for you. In light of this new info

How about this:
Better pa?

Self Hated [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
96JOVSE.gifv

Last edited:
I think that was a rhetorical question.

Sad

Cop shoots a young black male, and black folk gotta hear the lecture about black fathers needing to be in the home more.

Research comes out showing systemic bias in the job market , and black folk get a lecture about working harder.

White girls use n-word ignorantly, turns into a lecture about black folk use of the word.

Ahhh, what a time to be alive :rolleyes

:\

"Yeezy 2020" :rofl: :rofl:

Bruh I thought I was trippin when I scrolled past :smh: :rofl:

But in all seriousness, I would believe if one of them did it "just because" their friends were doing it. Maybe one of two of the girls aren't racist and truly don't have any racist views.

But does that mean they should get a pass?

If you are in a getaway car, are you not arrested like everyone else in the car? How are we to know who is and isn't really racist in this scenario? Who knows which individuals idea it was? Who knows?

But what do we know? We know every person involved. We know that the picture was taken, and shared, and thought humorous to mock black people.

We know the crime that has been committed. So those involved should be punished. By expulsion, or whatever steps that need to be taken.

This is no different than people who dress up in black face for halloween. They know better. Age ain't got **** to do with it. They are well and old enough to know better. They knew better than to line up like that, and if they really weren't racists, or had any racist intention, whether for humor or hatred, they knew before the picture was taken that it was wrong. And they chose to do it anyway.

Even if the girl who apologized really felt in her heart that she was wrong, and indeed isn't a racist. She involved herself in the foolery.

I think this issue is deeper than 6 white girls wearing N shirts. Peep the link. It seems like this school has a culture of racism. I amazes me how people are so quick to argue that the N word is just a world while ignoring the historical significance of the word. It seems like this school has racial issues and this shirt scandal was the major incident that made these issues mainstream. What says you? http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/tea...nts-before-school-engulfed-in-n-word-scandal/

It should be commonsense that calling a black person a n***er is offensive. I wouldn't call a Hispanic person a s**ck or a wet b**k and I wouldn't call a white person a crack** etc. Come on

Cop shoots a young black male, and black folk gotta hear the lecture about black fathers needing to be in the home more.

Research comes out showing systemic bias in the job market , and black folk get a lecture about working harder.

White girls use n-word ignorantly, turns into a lecture about black folk use of the word.

Ahhh, what a time to be alive
eyes.gif
Black ppl always saying I din do nuffin (Lying through missing teeth)

but someone saw them commit a crime and called the police
And that's the reason why they showed up
Bye, bigot.

Back
Top Bottom