6 rings hollywood [marqueesole]

sick.gif

ugly shoe imo but ppl will like em because of all the laker pe colorways and these are the closest youll get

dont really like the design but the colors r nice and i like these better then the crayolas or,in sneakgeekz words,"aquas"

I know these are becaouse he beat l.a. In the finals...any chance they'll make a phoenix version ???

Why haven't we gotten this CW in a retro shoe?????Only reason I don't have a Kobe jersey is cause I can't find any Mike's to match it!!!

i admit, i copped the concords but that will be it, cant really do these off the wall CW's

These are all of the Air Jordan Six Rings that have been released so far:

Peep the MS Paint skills on the Marquee Sole Screenshot
laugh.gif

30clnaa.jpg

Below are 2 special colorways Jordan Brand released for the kids that were only available in GS sizes

illgld.jpg

2h2l7w0.jpg

Below are 2 Special PE's for JB athlete Chris Paul

23kzxbb.jpg

5ozfv4.jpg

And finally this last picture from the "Stepped on my Jays" video shows Nelly wearing his Laser Six Rings without anylasering and JD wearing what people are saying are the CDP XI's releasing this December!!

24y03z9.jpg

These are all of the authentic Air Jordan Six Rings that Jordan Brand has released sofar and that I know of. Your Welcome NT.

not bad, im diggin the purple/blue whatever it is and yellow, take off that design, and itll look good

Back
Top Bottom