6 rings hollywood [marqueesole]

Nice cw but on such a
sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jacobmontana

Although this was a wack shoe to me from the get....JB consistantly ruins their models with WAY too many colorway
IMO it aint a wack shoe. But you're right on too many colorways. The Black & Reds and Concords would be worth more if wasnt for all theother CWs.

Like the colorway, but that lasering ruins the shoe. Since Mike won 6 chips they should just release 3 packs similar to the CDP's with the retro's hewon them in with the colorways being determined by the team he beat.
Pack#1 - L.A. Lakers VI's & Portland VII's
Pack#2 - Phoenix Suns VIII's & Supersonics XI's
Pack#3 - Utah Jazz XII's & Utah Jazz XIV's (or Utah Jazz XIII's)

Forgive me if I got some of the shoes wrong with the year's. I chose the VII's because Jordan worn them during the '91-92 season (even though theyare not incorporated into the 6 Rings). With the last pack you could pick between the XIII's which in played in that season or the XIV's because hetook the "last shot" to win the chip.

Originally Posted by AJcollections

Like the colorway, but that lasering ruins the shoe. Since Mike won 6 chips they should just release 3 packs similar to the CDP's with the retro's he won them in with the colorways being determined by the team he beat.

Forgive me if I got some of the shoes wrong with the year's. I chose the VII's because Jordan worn them during the '91-92 season (even though they are not incorporated into the 6 Rings). With the last pack you could pick between the XIII's which in played in that season or the XIV's because he took the "last shot" to win the chip.

that idea is very considerable in my opinion

Originally Posted by hassan16

Originally Posted by AJcollections

Like the colorway, but that lasering ruins the shoe. Since Mike won 6 chips they should just release 3 packs similar to the CDP's with the retro's he won them in with the colorways being determined by the team he beat.

Forgive me if I got some of the shoes wrong with the year's. I chose the VII's because Jordan worn them during the '91-92 season (even though they are not incorporated into the 6 Rings). With the last pack you could pick between the XIII's which in played in that season or the XIV's because he took the "last shot" to win the chip.

that idea is very considerable in my opinion

i think this is a good idea , jb should really consider this

how ugly can JB get ? seems like JB is always out doing itself on that department.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom