$600 shoe or package in the works for JB........

People are about to buy iii's for 200 when they just paid 160 for them a little more than a year ago. These losers will by anything. I hope JP releases a $500 shoe that has unicorns and candy canes on them, a special rainbow box, and pink shoe trees. Make them limited to the poorest places in the US and see how fast they sell out

View media item 236553

Last edited:
^^^ how am I butthurt? I think it's pure comedy seeing people scramble for POS shoes because they're limited no matter what they look like. Don't be mad if you fall under this category

Last edited:
^^^ how am I butthurt? I think it's pure comedy seeing people scramble for POS shoes because they're limited no matter what they look like. Don't be mad if you fall under this category
Fo sho. Same dudes who be copping shoes with cheetah prints because kanye and drake wore them.

:lol: I get what I like whether its limited or not.

If you don't want the product then don't buy it, it is that simple. You're not better than anyone who may want to purchase an item at this ridiculous price just because you don't want to buy them.

You won't cop cool but there's no need to be negative and talk down to others who may.

As for myself I have no interest in anything like this, that type of money can be put to much better use.

Last edited:
Im waiting to see how big the damn package is lol, makes it harder for resellers to cop multiple pairs if you cant even walk out of the store with more than 1

Some of the packs you guys are making up are straight fantasy.

Look at the most recent pack 1s and Melos.

It will probably suck,

hahha, yeah what's the use of guessing.

obviously, it'll be a dubzero/spizike/6 rings pack :wink: :tongue:

Last edited:
yeah, JB's REALLY testing the market with a $600 pack. We'll see how many will actually bite on release day, or even what the reaction will be when we find out what the shoes actually are.

Last edited:
Dudes claiming to have a JB source.
sick.gif

Yah dudes source is Niketalk/ and the other shoe forums lol.

Exactly

I feel like everyday OP "hears" something from his JB connect

Until I see what he says is actually happening

I'm taking it with a grain of salt

:rofl:

No telling what this could be.. Out of all the ideas Ive read up here, the "I'm back" pack would make the most since.. Especially since there have been rumors of the XIs dropping with the 45 on the back. But who knows..

Last edited:
Its so hard now a days to pick up the simplest retro

its a damn shame. i may not be an OG on this board but im NOT one of the people buying shoes for the wrong reason. I buy what i like so i can rock them. half the people you will meet in a campout line are re sellers who take your size just bc its a popular size and they know they can sell them. Thats why i stopped camping. It sucks when something you really enjoy gets ruined by ppl trying to exploit it for personal profit

Its so hard now a days to pick up the simplest retro

its a damn shame. i may not be an OG on this board but im NOT one of the people buying shoes for the wrong reason. I buy what i like so i can rock them. half the people you will meet in a campout line are re sellers who take your size just bc its a popular size and they know they can sell them. Thats why i stopped camping. It sucks when something you really enjoy gets ruined by ppl trying to exploit it for personal profit

:nerd: @ your sig with items for sale

And the church said Amen.

:nerd: @ your sig with items for sale

they were sizes that didnt fit, im not tryna rip people off, I ended gettin my size on each one and now im looking to trade most for shoes i missed out on. Most people on here sell shoes and there is nothing wrong with that. I dont have FSR's that im ripping people off on. If i have a pair that doesnt fit or a double of a shoe ppl want, why wouldnt i try to trade that for a shoe i would wear? I have never in my life bought a shoe with the intention of selling it. In fact most of mine are for trade not sale bc they do fit and id only get rid of them for certain shoes ive been chasing for years. The one for sale is for the same price i had to pay to get my size. so i would break even. Ive never made a dime off another person over a pair of shoes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom