Whoever was supplying that is going to be mad as hell this morning :lol:

forgot where i heard/read/saw but someone said these big "busts" are for show...

trafficers will allot amounts to be caught so these agencies can feel like their doing something or they are in on the operation, and are just making it look like their doing their job...

not initiated so i wouldnt know...

Last edited:
forgot where i heard/read/saw but someone said these big "busts" are for show...

trafficers will allot amounts to be caught so these agencies can feel like their doing something or they are in on the operation, and are just making it look like their doing their job...

Get initiated and let us know fam :nerd:

They'll rat and get off with a slap. And I agree that the bigger shipment probably went undetected.

Last edited:

Ya. 95 keys got caught but even more made it thru. Makes LE feel like they did their job. Saw something whileback about a submarine get busted with a buncha keys, probably same thing. Definitely decoys.

Last edited:
That House of Hoops bag, though.

That looks like a terrible packing job. Did they really just stuff a bag with coke?

the war on drugs is just a business

its all about money for both sides

pushers need busts like this to justify high street prices and cops need busts like this to show they are doing their jobs and its working

this tiny bust wont slow anything down 

Last edited:
the war on drugs is just a business

its all about money for both wises 

pushers need busts like this to justify high street prices and cops need busts like this to show they are doing their jobs and its working
this tiny bust wont slow anything down 

How is this a 'tiny' bust.

Tiny would be a couple keys only.

they gonna start spilling the beans. doubt these girls gonna do the time for their supplier

Back
Top Bottom