Melina could get it, Low-key gonna write letters and show my support while she locked up

Melina tho
embarassed.gif

lips so injected he cant even close her mouth lmaoo. that's gotta kill the suction power.

Thats a lotta coke jeesh. Don't even know if we can talk about it on NT, but yall ever done coke?

How is this a 'tiny' bust.

Tiny would be a couple keys only.
the govt seizes over 300k lbs a year

this was only 200 lbs

theyre trying to make this seem like the cartel is sweating over this bust

this bust is nothing but a drop in the bucket

the govt seizes over 300k lbs a year

this was only 200 lbs

theyre trying to make this seem like the cartel is sweating over this bust
this bust is nothing but a drop in the bucket

Your talmbout losin 200lbs out of a seized annual 300k lbs TOTAL from MULTIPLE dealers tho, and not what one supplier is losing right now off the fact that he just lost a **** load of money.

Not one drug dealer is gona lose a hunnit keys and be like 'eh **** it, it happens'

Your talmbout losin 200lbs out of a seized annual 300k lbs TOTAL from MULTIPLE dealers tho, and not what one supplier is losing right now off the fact that he just lost a **** load of money.

Not one drug dealer is gona lose a hunnit keys and be like 'eh **** it, it happens'
pushers and federalis work hand in hand

some small time people gotta take falls like this to keep it going

im sure whoever lost this is ganna just charge it to the game and get some more work

How is this a 'tiny' bust.

Tiny would be a couple keys only.

It is small. I'm not claiming to be an expert, but I was once involved in an operation that siezed 27 tons in less than 6 months. And I bet the cartel wasn't tripping on it.

they can lock isza, the girl on the right in both pictures, for life & throw away the key, no pun intended, but we gotta find a way to get melina out ASAP.

Last edited:
You a law??

Hell no. I was in the Navy on a counter narcotics operation. After I saw how this country treats black and brown people in and out of the miltary, home and abroad, I got out. Had to do a little time in the brig for standing on my beliefs, but it is what it is. You'd be surprised at how many black folks are in Central America.

I was in major trouble at one point. Had to pay back 10 racks in signing bonus too. The captain of the ship was throwing the word "mutiny" around saying I was a danger becsuse I openly called him and his executive officer out on their bs.

That would've been punishable by death. True story.

Last edited:
SYDNEY – Mexico’s Sinaloa drug cartel is smuggling about 500 kilos a month of cocaine into Australia via the country’s west coast, the press reported Wednesday.

The Mexican criminal organization has been smuggling drugs into Australia for around 30 months, accounting for about half of the cocaine on the market, Australian Crime Commission CEO John Lawler said.

The cartel, Mexico’s most powerful drug trafficking organization, has helped expand Australia’s cocaine market, with a gram of the drug going for between $100 (U.S.) and $500 (U.S.).

Mexico is the main port of origin for drugs arriving in Australia, with well-organized groups likely behind the large quantities being smuggled, Lawler said.

Australian authorities seized 200 kilos of cocaine worth $73.1 million (U.S.) in July.

A 25-year-old Mexican who smuggled the drugs into Sydney, a 30-year-old American and two Australians, ages 24 and 25, were arrested in connection with the bust.

The Sinaloa cartel, which was founded in 1980, has large networks in South America, the United States and Europe.

The cartel, which is led by Joaquin “El Chapo” (Shorty) Guzman, is the oldest drug cartel in Mexico.

Guzman, considered extremely violent, is one of the most-wanted criminals in Mexico and the United States, where the Drug Enforcement Administration has offered a reward of $5 million for him.

Forbes magazine estimated last year that Guzman has a fortune of $1 billion, making him one of the richest people in the world, while Time magazine put him on its 2009 list of most influential people in the world. EFE

:wow: @ a gram being 100 to 200 $

A gram in the hood is 40 ive heard.

Gram in the US should be 50 to 60 (unless your in the boonies). Anywhere outside the US that number increases greatly. It's very believable that same gram is 100+ in Australia. I know this from watching documentaries.

Back
Top Bottom