$69k for a 2015 Tahoe LTZ... Smh!

You should never ever drop more than 40k on an American car, never, eva. :x

Highest-Ranked Nameplates and Models
Lexus ranks highest in vehicle dependability among all nameplates for a third consecutive year. The gap between Lexus and all other brands is substantial, with Lexus averaging 68 PP100 compared with second-ranked Mercedes-Benz at 104 PP100. Following Mercedes-Benz in the rankings are Cadillac (107), Acura (109) and Buick (112), respectively.

General Motors Company receives eight segment awards more than any other automaker in 2014 for the Buick Lucerne; Cadillac DTS (tie); Cadillac Escalade; Chevrolet Camaro; Chevrolet Volt; GMC Sierra HD; GMC Sierra LD; and GMC Yukon. Toyota Motor Corporation garners seven awards for the Lexus ES; Lexus GS; Lexus LS (tie); Lexus RX; Scion xB; Toyota Camry; and Toyota Sienna. Honda Motor Company receives six model-level awards for the Acura RDX; Honda CR-V; Honda Crosstour; Honda Element; Honda Fit; and Honda Ridgeline. MINI receives one model-level award for the MINI Cooper.

http://autos.jdpower.com/ratings/2014-Vehicle-Dependability-Study-Press-Release.htm

Last edited:
The Top of the line '15 Escalade is $92k, just looked it up..

LOL

G-Wagon>>>>>any SUV/Truck period.

it will last you 25 years too

some guy down the street just got one, while it ok looking i wouldnt spend a dime over 50k on it. nothing on it IMO is worth the base price let a lone the full loaded :x

laugh.gif

Implying that the CTS-V isnt one of the best deals on the market right now.
But no one wants to cop those b.

They NEED them to be the best bang for your buck to even attempy to outsell its competition.

G Wagon is probably the single most overrated SUV ever IMO.

Last edited:
:lol:

They NEED them to be the best bang for your buck to even attempy to outsell its competition.

overrated? meh

its all about quality, which most dont know about. top off road if you do that, quality is top notch. Thats why even early 2000 wagons are still on the market and run like new. they are tanks bruh. people just want em because they see rich ppl flaunting them on IG and social media :lol:

Its a low volume niche car ... BMW isn't selling many M5s and Audi isnt selling many Rs5s either.

The price is low here in the states because its made in the states, just like its European counterparts cost less in Europe.

At this point in the game nice cars are nice, people kill me with this "American cars sucks" foolishness.

Dudes ain't bought a new car in years

Tahoes dime a dozen my friend , and the depreciation after the first year, not a good look her
this.
I bought an 07 ltz in Aug of 08 with about 30k miles for less than half the msrp...all cars are super expensive now tho. I think the new denali is 80k

Its a low volume niche car ... BMW isn't selling many M5s and Audi isnt selling many Rs5s either.

The price is low here in the states because its made in the states, just like its European counterparts cost less in Europe.
I see many M5's in NYC, honestly havent seen an RS5 yet, S5's are common as hell though.

But lets be serious...no ones checkin for a Caddy over a Bimmer.

I see many M5's in NYC, honestly havent seen an RS5 yet, S5's are common as hell though.

But lets be serious...no ones checkin for a Caddy over a Bimmer.

:lol: only on NT

At this point in the game nice cars are nice, people kill me with this "American cars sucks" foolishness.

90% of NT is either walking or driving a beat up ride.

thats why i stopped listening to most NTers when it came to cars and other subjects.

Why buy a g wagon when you can buy a rubicon for an 1/8 of the price and it will last you the same amount of time

Rubicon is 35k

G-Wagon is 115k

where do you get your math?

plus while i love Rubicons, the inside is so damn cheap especially at base and the noise and everything. feels like its gonna fall apart.

i drove my cousins last summer for a few days, plus V6 :x

Why buy a g wagon when you can buy a rubicon for an 1/8 of the price and it will last you the same amount of time

Rubicon is 35k

G-Wagon is 115k

where do you get your math?

plus while i love Rubicons, the inside is so damn cheap especially at base and the noise and everything. feels like its gonna fall apart.

i drove my cousins last summer for a few days, plus V6 :x

You do realize that the G Wagen built its reputation as a bare bones vehicle with inline 4, 5 and 6cyl motors ?

The large displacement v8 and v12 versions with plush interiors were made for suburban housewives starting in the late 90s and serve no off road purpose. Same thing goes for Land Rovers with the exception of the Defender (which is still outperformed by the rubicon).

well obviously but im saying, they are quality trucks. sure the price is outrageous

thats why i stopped listening to most NTers when it came to cars and other subjects.
Same here. Most cats dont know the difference between between a 4.0 and a 4.6

Like cmon b

Same here. Most cats dont know the difference between between a 4.0 and a 4.6

Like cmon b

:rofl:

30-40 grand

sad thing is that's about all most of NT knows...

Back
Top Bottom