6ix9nine almost met his maker last night.

What does he have to benefit from being robbed and beaten?

Press? Attention? Seeing he just released a song last night coincidently

He’s run out of ideas to get his name out there. He was trolling and beefing with no bodies and that didn’t last long

Now he has to make up a story that he was robbed and beaten and made it out a live because he jumped out of a moving car

It’s lies bruh

Press? Attention? Seeing he just released a song last night coincidently

He’s run out of ideas to get his name out there. He was trolling and beefing with no bodies and that didn’t last long

Now he has to make up a story that he was robbed and beaten and made it out a live because he jumped out of a moving car

It’s lies bruh

Why you so mad? Cause hes getting paid for his trolling while you not?

Not mad at all

where do you sense any type of anger in my post? :lol: just explaining what I see. I only know of dude because his trolling **** comes on my IG explore page

Same way we only know of you cause of your trolling? Talk about double standards man

Wasn't there and continues to be a string of home robberies of popular celebs in Cali?

Hell I think recently they invaded some celebs home thinking no one was home when they were.

So yeah, really.
eeeeeh

A9FB35EC-6DE5-4267-A514-505871504E80.png

So the dude doing shows daily is broke? he'd rather scare up a mill at the expense of his rep? Likely lil ***** just got what's coming to him and ya'll in here drumming up excuses for him again like he's some troll genius.
sorry man. i don’t even like that dude nor have i ever listened to even one of his songs. i have no idea if he’s really wealthy or not.

It’s so he can fade out a bit and come back doing r&b sing songs like 50

He already said he was seen the light when xxxtentacion got killed

Shut yo dumb *** up, you way too consistently stupid on here for your opinion to matter.

Fake News! You one of them ****** that believe ppl on social media can turn your 500 into 5000. We need more gullible ****** like you in this world.

Being a habitual troll is on the same level of the person you know whose a habitual liar. I wouldn't even believe a news report that said 69 was dead. I would have to go the funeral and poke his corpse with a wooden stick to see if he's foreal.
Fair enough.

Back
Top Bottom