7/27 WWE Smackdown - Bryan v Kane v Del Rio v Mysterio #1 Contender Match for Sheamus @ Summerslam

For the 1000th raw, I'm going to turn the smark off my brain and just enjoy the ride, however smooth or bumpy it'll be.

All logic will be null amd void tonight.

Steve Blackman on MY Monday Night RAW?

1343046334662.gif

I am ready.

PS I hear the overrun is going to be between 30-45 mins.

I don't know how to post a pic or link to it, but WWE has released a pic of the new Raw logo..It's on wwe.com front page..

OK So I'm ready to make avys for whomever wants one. Wrestling avys only.

What I need is :

Youtube link (Please no video that is too long because I have to download them lol)
Time (Less than 6 seconds)
Border Color
Tag/Tag Color

I'll be here taking requests until from now til 30 minutes before the show starts because at that point I'll be cooking food.

Last edited:
The Undertaker is confirmed for tonight's show. Perhaps a deal with Lesnar to set up Mania???

What I need is :
Youtube link (Please no video that is too long because I have to download them lol)
Border Color
Tag/Tag Color
I'll be here taking requests until from now til 30 minutes before the show starts because at that point I'll be cooking food.

first 5 secs

no border just

Royal blue Jumpman tag

:pimp:

:pimp: :pimp:

Will be rushing home from work and the gym to catch the start of RAW at 8pm tonight.

What I need is :
Border Color
Tag/Tag Color

Can I get this one

:09 to :15 sec mark
No border
Mcflyy on the top right over the transparent logo in red.

What I need is :
Border Color
Tag/Tag Color

:09-:15

Tag: Crooks
Tag Color: Green

Man this better deliver. I'm really hyped for this.

What I need is :
Border Color
Tag/Tag Color

2:09-2:13
White
DFly/Red

What I need is :
Border Color
Tag/Tag Color

2:29- 2:32
Teal Border
Tag that says "THE SHACK" in Orange

Damn time is going slow, with the new logo it seems like a bigger possibility that a new set debuts tonight as well. Maybe some people that get to the show early will tweet or tout out if there is a new one.

Back
Top Bottom