7/27 WWE Smackdown - Bryan v Kane v Del Rio v Mysterio #1 Contender Match for Sheamus @ Summerslam

Can I get this one please..

:22-:28

Tag:CaseKicks
Color:Neon Blue

Thank you

OK So I'm ready to make avys for whomever wants one. Wrestling avys only.
What I need is :
Youtube link (Please no video that is too long because I have to download them lol)
Time (Less than 6 seconds)
Border Color
Tag/Tag Color
I'll be here taking requests until from now til 30 minutes before the show starts because at that point I'll be cooking food.

:53-:56
red border
"TPG" in white, upper left corner and "What A Rush" in red, bottom right corner(If only one tag, use What A Rush)

Man this better deliver. I'm really hyped for this.

2:09-2:13
White
DFly/Red

i1wps6.gif

This is the official theme for tonight. Don't know if it will be the theme for the rest of the episodes to come

What I need is :
Youtube link (Please no video that is too long because I have to download them lol)
Border Color
Tag/Tag Color
I'll be here taking requests until from now til 30 minutes before the show starts because at that point I'll be cooking food.

2e51q13.gif

border color - red
tag- 3dgarfly23 in graffiti font if possible and can you make the font green white red thanks bro

Last edited:
Was trying to find something I would want as a avy and came up on this. GOAT intro for me....so many memories. :smokin

What I need is :
Border Color
Tag/Tag Color

0:26 - 0:32 and have Tag: xJumpman23x Color: Red at the bottom please. Thanks :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom