7 Fighting 1: Chicago/Bridgeport NTer's

Dumb girl.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by dyyhard

http://www.chicagotribune...20120116,0,1288795.story

The boy was taken to Mercy Hospital and Medical Center, where he was treated for a laceration to his lip, bruises and abrasions, police said.
roll.gif

7 vs 1 and he was barely touched. Kids were hitting him square on the jaw, too. Either Chinese kid is Iron Man, or the kids better learn how to throw a punch.
looks like my shihtzu got bout the same damage from the mouth of a pitbull last week. He brushed it off and went back to his normal self hours later. I had to take him to the vet for 3 stitches. The pitbull was not arrested nor did it get the internetz going crazzeeee.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by dyyhard

http://www.chicagotribune...20120116,0,1288795.story

The boy was taken to Mercy Hospital and Medical Center, where he was treated for a laceration to his lip, bruises and abrasions, police said.
roll.gif

7 vs 1 and he was barely touched. Kids were hitting him square on the jaw, too. Either Chinese kid is Iron Man, or the kids better learn how to throw a punch.
Yeah that's pretty pathetic. Little punks think their hard but as a group couldn't even knock him out. Fail on their part. Good thing thats all that happened to the victim, could have been so much worse for him had these dudes knew how to scrap.

waiting for the viral video of umm girl...my azn NT bethren should just make some stuff up and get e-famous

The most surprising thing here was that the person behind the camera wasn't yelling "WORLD STAR, WORLD STAR"

So she recorded the fight, snitched and identified all of them, and made a half-a__ video trying to defend them?
This broad is trying to separate herself from those hooligans to get into her first choice college.
I'm on to you, girl.

To the guys trippin about them sayin N**** , do u go outside? Kids these days say it all the time regaurdless of race
glad it want racial. Still getting jumped sux.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Just disgusting where society is going.  I hope that girl gets arrested too.  She's the worst kind of scumbag because she not only did she not say anything, she recorded the assault, then tries to save herself by snitching.  Pathetic.

from the info I know this is a truly disgusting incident. Both parties were embarrased. Asian dude got beat up and the video blew up. Gang of dudes couldn't knock him out and proved they're weak. Everybody loses.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I wish I would've been walking past that alley after playing baseball

I WISH I could take all my anger out on a group of people like that

mad.gif

I couldn't agree with this any more. My friend actually showed me this vid earlier this morning and I brushed it off like it was nothing, then watched it for real just now.

I want to take out all of my BS on those punks, one by one. All of them need to feel some pain. Each hit would have felt so satisfying.

Back
Top Bottom