7 For All Mankind Denim Appreciation

i have one pair, they're really comfy. i don't think i'd buy anymore pairs though, diesel is cool, banana republic makes nice stuff too. truereligion and rock and repub, a lot of their men's stuff seems to be geared towards...

overpriced denim for the quality they produce. But if you like it do you. I still wear my old evisu's even thought 99.9 % of NT says its garbage or playedout.

^Played or not most people who know about denim would be forced to admit that Evisu makes SOME quality jeans with quality materials. No one who knows anythingabout what they are buying would claim that sevens are worth the price that you are generally forced to pay. I mean if you are happy paying a premium price foran inferior product just because it says seven on it, do you, but bragging about it and acting like you are "stunting" on people seems a bit ironicto me.

man, i used to love wearing pricey denim, but to be honest i really only wore it to impress the ladies. to be even more honest, they're about ascomfortable as my $20 dockers khaki pants. some jeans were actually less comfortable than my khakis. hell i wear basketball shorts 50% of the time im outanyway lol.

really though, girls are not impressed with what you wear (of course, your clothes cant be having holes in them and stuff). its more important to focus onother attributes, like good skin, good hair, and just good overall hygiene and health. no amount of clothes can cover these up if they're bad, no matterhow expensive your gucci jackets and your diesel jeans are.

furthermore, if you're attracting girls with your clothes, you should re-evaluate what you're looking for in life anyway.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

furthermore, if you're attracting girls with your clothes, you should re-evaluate what you're looking for in life anyway.
laugh.gif
truth. that's why i can only laugh at some of these folks. dudes wearing skinny jeans that sag, smedium tees that they were roasting acouple years ago, etc.

I bought a pair and it seemed to run really long and it was nothing special. Not worth the price.

Originally Posted by Retrobearcat

Originally Posted by A Stunting GoTRILLa

Originally Posted by sam206

andrewbeezy wrote:

7s are for girls ....
indifferent.gif
dont hate cause you cant afford them.

one of the most comfortable jeans
Kohl's is expensive now?

Someone got caught with that Seven7 knock-off brand at school
Oh +%@!....didn't know there was a difference. So that's like chaps and polo, right?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dang.

man, i used to love wearing pricey denim, but to be honest i really only wore it to impress the ladies. to be even more honest, they're about as comfortable as my $20 dockers khaki pants. some jeans were actually less comfortable than my khakis. hell i wear basketball shorts 50% of the time im out anyway lol.

really though, girls are not impressed with what you wear (of course, your clothes cant be having holes in them and stuff). its more important to focus on other attributes, like good skin, good hair, and just good overall hygiene and health. no amount of clothes can cover these up if they're bad, no matter how expensive your gucci jackets and your diesel jeans are.

laugh.gif
Nobody asked for all that.

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

man, i used to love wearing pricey denim, but to be honest i really only wore it to impress the ladies. to be even more honest, they're about as comfortable as my $20 dockers khaki pants. some jeans were actually less comfortable than my khakis. hell i wear basketball shorts 50% of the time im out anyway lol.

really though, girls are not impressed with what you wear (of course, your clothes cant be having holes in them and stuff). its more important to focus on other attributes, like good skin, good hair, and just good overall hygiene and health. no amount of clothes can cover these up if they're bad, no matter how expensive your gucci jackets and your diesel jeans are.

laugh.gif
Nobody asked for all that.

Yea Seriously i thought we were talking about 7s
ohwell.gif
. . Seems like every thread turns into something about getting girls on niketalk . .
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

Over priced, inferior denim, in horrible washes, with garrish back pocket designs?

Pass.

Yeah. I can't believe people actually pay that much for a pair of jeans.

And could someone explain why True Religion jeans only come in length 34?

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

well, threads that are about clothing and looking nice all come down to impressing females. amirite?

No your wrong
okay, well i'm open to hear your reasons for spending hundreds to thousands of dollars on your wardrobe?

Originally Posted by mjd77

Over priced, inferior denim, in horrible washes, with garrish back pocket designs?

Pass.

i believe all premium denim brands, ie true religion, rock and republic, diesel, etc, come in length 34. they figure that if you want them shorter, you canalways hem them. i really don't know the reasoning behind this though. it makes sense from an efficiency standpoint though, since you only have to focus onproviding the different waist sizes and leave out inseam as another costly option.

Originally Posted by sam206

Originally Posted by andrewbeezy

7s are for girls ....
indifferent.gif
dont hate cause you cant afford them.
one of the most comfortable jeans
WOW.... you must be stupid. denim i wear: iron heart, samurai, eternal.... do some research on some real denim idiot.

Originally Posted by mjd77

Pass.

i believe all premium denim brands, ie true religion, rock and republic, diesel, etc, come in length 34. they figure that if you want them shorter, you can always hem them. i really don't know the reasoning behind this though. it makes sense from an efficiency standpoint though, since you only have to focus on providing the different waist sizes and leave out inseam as another costly option.

I understand but I still don't get it. If Im paying $200+ for a pair of jeans, I dont expect to have to tailor them. I didnt know there were other brandsthat did that. I only noticed it when I happened to be browsing some True Religion jeans recently. I actually like some of their designs and besides thelength they were comfy when I tried them. I doubt Id ever pay that much though.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

well, threads that are about clothing and looking nice all come down to impressing females. amirite?

No your wrong
okay, well i'm open to hear your reasons for spending hundreds to thousands of dollars on your wardrobe?

Some people call it materialism, others do it just for appreciation of quality (whatever expensive quality you think your buying). And some just do it becausethey follow fads. . You ever hear of dressing good to look good? Taking pride and how you look not just for woman but with your peers, your family. . Simplythinking guys only buy nice things to attract woman is a loaded one sided way of looking at it.

Back
Top Bottom