7 For All Mankind Denim Appreciation

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

well, threads that are about clothing and looking nice all come down to impressing females. amirite?

No your wrong
okay, well i'm open to hear your reasons for spending hundreds to thousands of dollars on your wardrobe?
I agree with him, most chicks do not want to see a dude rocking Jordans and Dunks or classic runners, so obvs people buy them bc they like theclassic appeal

I rock $20 Levi's and have $300+ jeans, most females couldnt tell you the difference. I think it's the same as a car, I would never buy a car toimpress a female, I buy a car that I want for me and noone else.

Originally Posted by mjd77

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

Over priced, inferior denim, in horrible washes, with garrish back pocket designs?

Pass.

Yeah. I can't believe people actually pay that much for a pair of jeans.

And could someone explain why True Religion jeans only come in length 34?

i believe all premium denim brands, ie true religion, rock and republic, diesel, etc, come in length 34. they figure that if you want them shorter, you can always hem them. i really don't know the reasoning behind this though. it makes sense from an efficiency standpoint though, since you only have to focus on providing the different waist sizes and leave out inseam as another costly option.

those arent "premium denim brand"
laugh.gif

A used to see 7 jeans all the time but I never knew what the design on the back pocket was. I see a lot of people rock 7's HEAVY though. Its mostly milfswho I see with them on, and the occasional dude.

i can see where you guys are coming from and it makes a lot of sense. i guess the female aspect was just what i've always noticed in the people around me.for me, the buying stuff for quality usually comes in the form of home furnishings and cars lol, not so much with clothing.

Lol any remarks that are fashion related and also include a year to insult another person are strictly exclusive to women. So basically, yall sound like abunch of !!%!+@% in here.

used to have a pair, didnt care much for them then and still have the same exact sentiment. for their price i'd so much rather a pair or raw denim. muchmore comfortable in long run and exponentially better looking.

when it comes to denim, to each their own though. whatever you're comfortable in.

The most I've ever spent on jeans was $70 for some Abercrombies a few years ago. They are nice, but these days, i'll stick to my comfy Levis 527'sthat I can usually pick up for around $30 when they are on sale.

Back
Top Bottom