7 years ago today Vol. Melo 2's dropped..

Wow 7 years already?! I found out about NT due to this release. It was also my first camp out ever. I still remember standing outside NTLA. I was about 15th in line. Got my size along with a Melo folding post card. The shoe game was a whole lot different back then. Most of the people in line were true sneaker heads and not there trying to buy and resell. Classic release.
pimp.gif

7 years and 3 kids ago

I got about 5 pairs of these.

Went to the Jordan XIX Black/Red release at DTLR in PG Plaza and my girl saw these popped up at the Shoe City.

Got some there and another one in Oxon Hill.

The good ole days.

7 years and 3 kids ago

I got about 5 pairs of these.

Went to the Jordan XIX Black/Red release at DTLR in PG Plaza and my girl saw these popped up at the Shoe City.

Got some there and another one in Oxon Hill.

The good ole days.

Bought a pair on RD, sold em a couple years later. Bought another DS pair, sold those. Recently bought a used pair from a friend for $50.

Wish I wouldn't have sold them in the first place.
frown.gif

Bought a pair on RD, sold em a couple years later. Bought another DS pair, sold those. Recently bought a used pair from a friend for $50.

Wish I wouldn't have sold them in the first place.
frown.gif

Mine look good, wore them once very gently, so they still look DS, no yellowing, yet. keeping my fingers crossed.

Mine look good, wore them once very gently, so they still look DS, no yellowing, yet. keeping my fingers crossed.

I can't believe I missed them back on 04, should have copped. I only copped the OG colorway that year.

I can't believe I missed them back on 04, should have copped. I only copped the OG colorway that year.

I wore mine a couple of times but then I sold my pair for Double what I payed . I definitely regret it though.
frown.gif

THey are nice I remember getting a few compliments from strangers the couple times I wore them. People were so used to seeing the White/Red/Black and the BLack/Chrome Colorway so the Melo Colorway Broke Necks and problay still do. From What I can Remember the Melo II"s were DEFINITELY a VERY LIMITED release.

I wore mine a couple of times but then I sold my pair for Double what I payed . I definitely regret it though.
frown.gif

THey are nice I remember getting a few compliments from strangers the couple times I wore them. People were so used to seeing the White/Red/Black and the BLack/Chrome Colorway so the Melo Colorway Broke Necks and problay still do. From What I can Remember the Melo II"s were DEFINITELY a VERY LIMITED release.

Back
Top Bottom