7 years ago today Vol. Melo 2's dropped..

The birth of the limit release.. The line was bananas.. I pass on them because the shiehks wanted $275 dollars for them..

The shoe is dope though..

The birth of the limit release.. The line was bananas.. I pass on them because the shiehks wanted $275 dollars for them..

The shoe is dope though..

I can still remember the hype Melo had coming into the league.

What a perfect shoe to capture those moments...

Back in '04. Guys in the mall rocking these with pinwheel fitteds and swingmans.

Man...I forgot these existed.

I can still remember the hype Melo had coming into the league.

What a perfect shoe to capture those moments...

Back in '04. Guys in the mall rocking these with pinwheel fitteds and swingmans.

Man...I forgot these existed.

I think this was when the shoe game was at it's worst. The Altitude 13s released a couple of months prior and some stores finally took the advantage of the hype and starting making people purchase Jordan Brand clothing if they wanted the Melo 2s.

I ended up having to get a whole size bigger and pay an extra $68 for shorts
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Today the store that made consumers purchase extra is now barely floating above water and they hardly get any new Jordan products. Bad Karma?

I think this was when the shoe game was at it's worst. The Altitude 13s released a couple of months prior and some stores finally took the advantage of the hype and starting making people purchase Jordan Brand clothing if they wanted the Melo 2s.

I ended up having to get a whole size bigger and pay an extra $68 for shorts
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Today the store that made consumers purchase extra is now barely floating above water and they hardly get any new Jordan products. Bad Karma?

Back
Top Bottom