$75k for a used car, which you picking?

Thanks for all the info THockey, much appreciated. I'll keep them in mind.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Definitely surprised by the overwhelming vote on the Aston, I thought it'll be much more even.

And it is all hypothetical guys. 
happy.gif
you know he copping really.. guy gonna be on his james bond %%% in the dressing better thread
laugh.gif

Definitely surprised by the overwhelming vote on the Aston, I thought it'll be much more even.

happy.gif
you know he copping really.. guy gonna be on his james bond %%% in the dressing better thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by Al Audi

you guys see how much he spends on clothing? like seriously..........

maybe he wants to set hisself apart than a new BMW...........new BMW or used aston martin/ferrari

more power to him..........an who said its an everyday driver?

i assume he can handle the cost of owning a used exotic/supercar
Eh, I see exotic/supercars as a car you'd get if you really had that much money. Buying it used is...well I dont know the proper term to use but you know what I mean. Its almost "not right".
Used R8.

Excuse me?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by Al Audi

you guys see how much he spends on clothing? like seriously..........

maybe he wants to set hisself apart than a new BMW...........new BMW or used aston martin/ferrari

more power to him..........an who said its an everyday driver?

i assume he can handle the cost of owning a used exotic/supercar
Eh, I see exotic/supercars as a car you'd get if you really had that much money. Buying it used is...well I dont know the proper term to use but you know what I mean. Its almost "not right".
Used R8.

Excuse me?

Why buy a used exotic? I don't have a problem with buying a used car but a used exotic? Sorry but the folks in here like Audi don't realize that an out of warranty exotic is just a money pit, besides the fact that it might be beat to #@%#.

Why buy a used exotic? I don't have a problem with buying a used car but a used exotic? Sorry but the folks in here like Audi don't realize that an out of warranty exotic is just a money pit, besides the fact that it might be beat to #@%#.

Really though, if you just need a weekend exotic, there's cheaper options. ie nsx, diff model porsche...

Really though, if you just need a weekend exotic, there's cheaper options. ie nsx, diff model porsche...

this dentist that works by my crib has a v8 vantage convertible... its the size of a small honda... ill take the v12 or vanguish

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

To some, it isn't all about speed and power, it has to look nice too. 
That is why I don't get some people suggesting getting an M3 or an Audi, those cars doesn't look bad by any meansl but at this point it goes beyond how fast a car can go. 

There really isn't any cars that competes to Ferraris or Astons look-wise. I doubt anyone will go, "man, this Aston sucks, it is .4 sec slower from 0-60 than an M3!"

this dentist that works by my crib has a v8 vantage convertible... its the size of a small honda... ill take the v12 or vanguish

That is why I don't get some people suggesting getting an M3 or an Audi, those cars doesn't look bad by any meansl but at this point it goes beyond how fast a car can go. 

There really isn't any cars that competes to Ferraris or Astons look-wise. I doubt anyone will go, "man, this Aston sucks, it is .4 sec slower from 0-60 than an M3!"

happy.gif

and I cant believe people would really go for luxury car w/ 60k on it.

Ferrari all the way.

happy.gif

and I cant believe people would really go for luxury car w/ 60k on it.

Ferrari all the way.

Exactly. Aston isn't the fastest but it doesn't aim to be. Its just so @%**$%+ elegant!
30t6p3b.gif

devil.gif

Exactly. Aston isn't the fastest but it doesn't aim to be. Its just so @%**$%+ elegant!
30t6p3b.gif

devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom