8,000$ for an automobile: 1st one

ehhh i would say go wit the lex... cuz the parts gone b like the same damn price... labor prolly about the same as well... plus those year maximas are ugly...

Depends on the mileage. But yeah, more than likely the Lexus.

I'd go with an accord or Civic though.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Copp the Lex[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I want a GS300 so bad![/color]
mad.gif

anyone think an 00' Eclipse for 7k is good? Only 65k mileage, but I'm kinda suspect on Mitsubishi's reliability

I actually like the 02 maxima's. my boy has one in white. but i'm not so sure about their reliability.

my 95es ****** blew on me right about last month at 160k but it ran smooth as hell.

with 8 stacks, i'd prob look into 6th gen accords with decent mileage.

wow, i had about 8,000 a year ago and got a 99 es. I don't regret it at all. Smooth and somewhat luxurious. Real nice cause it doesn't need premiumgas.

actually, if you can get like 2 more thou you can get an is.

my boy is looking to sell his is300 2001 with like under 75k.

Do you have the cash or is someone buying? Because with 8g's I would put 5 down on a new civic and modify it. Your payments would be cheap and youcan't beat a new ride.

Lexus is a good pick-up all you have to do is get the oil changed every three thousand miles and your good.

Originally Posted by ShoeHead117

anyone think an 00' Eclipse for 7k is good? Only 65k mileage, but I'm kinda suspect on Mitsubishi's reliability

I need to know this as well. Anyone know if mitsubishi is reliable?

Originally Posted by blazersfan

Originally Posted by ShoeHead117

I need to know this as well. Anyone know if mitsubishi is reliable?

they are..BUT..they have an awful resell value..you can get a 04-05 galant now for about 5k..with that said..op go with the maxima..

Back
Top Bottom