8 Deadly shootings - Atlanta - Looks like Asians were targeted.

That man is a virgin, he might as well have targeted other races of women while he was at it why stop at Asian women?

When dealing with sexual predators race is not usually the reason for killing sex workers it’s because in a twisted person mind they See the victims as worthless

There's no criminological evidence that would support this claim. People kill for various reasons.

Ever heard of Jeffrey Dahmer? His crimes were def racially motivated to a huge extent.

dahmers-victims.jpg

Just stop.

stop what ?
telling you how I feel

I never said this was NOT about race
I said I believe this MIGHT be more then that
I also said I could be wrong

All of you watch the press conference and listen to the police on what they currently have

There's no criminological evidence that would support this claim. People kill for various reasons.

Ever heard of Jeffrey Dahmer? His crimes were def racially motivated to a huge extent.

dahmers-victims.jpg
I agree with you on Jeffery dahmer
no question about that it was a race issue
but this is not the same type of case

yes your right people kill for various reason but their are some of the same acts committed that have a pattern when dealing with sex workers

Last edited:
Read a few posts in this thread.....now that I’m 30, I can now see CLEARLY how bigoted/dumb a lot of you NTers really are. I’ll give some of y’all the benefit of the doubt and assume y’all trolling, though.

Regardless, I’m hashtagging #ban160jordansdeep. He’s clearly not trolling. He’s a clown and his motive to disrupt the tone of this thread is clear. Get rid of him.

The man drove over 30 miles to opposite ends of the metro area and killed ppl of the same race and type of business...How could you not see the connection or think yo had a specific type of person in mind as victims? ....The contrarian angle can’t work for everything
According to the police he was headed to Florida to do the same down there.

IMG_20210317_130851.jpg

Dude is a racist incel internet rage meme come to life

i don't see how in any way a white man killing a bunch of asian women isn't race related.
The mental gymnastics.
Yet my thread gets shut down over calling out media coverage making isolated incidents into a black vs asian ppl beef when it's been white supremacists vs everyone else since like always.

"We could see where it was going" >D>D

Pretty disgusting the police framed it that way. As if racist incels can't walk and chew gum at the same time when it comes to their hate
Some BS that some folks in the media are doing the most to avoid tying the incident to race, but then to see/hear that cop literally standing on that podium and stating the suspect "had a bad day" really pissed me off.

He'll only be considered a terrorist, if he has killed white male american republicans.

Everyone else is just visiting.
Nah, that's when they would play the mental health angle. They will do anything to keep up the "clean white image"

Back
Top Bottom