8 Deadly shootings - Atlanta - Looks like Asians were targeted.

It was raining and I didn't have an umbrella when I left the office yesterday. Losing your wallet or locking your keys in the car are the type of things that happen on a bad day; not murdering a bunch of people. Cop should have been called on this dumb **** immediately.

It isn't just him but we don't have to go down that road again.

I still want to hear from @computersputin though. He has been super silent since he posted that mugshot of the black man in that thread and got checked by Meth.

160jordan user had nothing to do in our conversation? You just copy and pasted his name with computerputin...
I didn't speak against computerputin because I didnt read his conversation between you two, that was netween you all. I read threads going backwards.
I specifically called you out because you were taking the thread in another direction, which happens to be going on right now.
In the great words of Marlo Stansfield "My name is my name" quit speaking on it in such negative manner, esp when I asked you to create dialogue in the DM's.

Back to the topic, this makes my blood boil. This type of behaviour makes my blood boil, esp when it is backed by racist ideology.

I wish I could find the video.
87523C6B-E8BF-4965-8E50-8F0D9B19F128.jpeg

Last edited:
No idea what all the back and forth about is in here - didn’t read. This is sad news. Unfortunate to hear. I don’t blame guns or liberal policies...i blame the combination of both. Our society produces an inordinate amount of messed up individuals.

No idea what all the back and forth about is in here - didn’t read. This is sad news. Unfortunate to hear. I don’t blame guns or liberal policies...i blame the combination of both. Our society produces an inordinate amount of messed up individuals.
Would you say that it is because of white supremacy?

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
Is the reason that America is so messed up, because of white supremacy?

I keep hearing this OUR SOCIETY crap, without people addressing the root cause of all of this.

You can't divide nor conquer a people that's already conquered and divided.

Me and many other's aren't going to shed no tears or be in raged by this because with all that's has been going on outside of the covid-19 no one else is outraged upset bothered by what has been going on with blacks with the police violence and just blatant racism because it's as American as apple pie.It's normal behavior it goes on all of the time better them than us until it's your turn because everybody gets a turn.
I say this to my black people people that considers themselves black be careful of who you choose to speak up and speak out on the behalf of because there's a chance a very high percentage that the favor wouldn't be returned outside of those one or two individuals that care who usually take heat for it and eventually are drowned out by the majority.We have work to do a lot of building a lot of cleaning up a lot of catching up to do a lot of leveling up and a whole lot of fighting to continue to do for our Civil Right reparations and a piece of this nation that is owed to us and we're not going to get it by being scapegoats pawns or simply used when they need someone to blame.

Peace

Care to explain?

Me and many other's aren't going to shed no tears or be in raged by this because with all that's has been going on outside of the covid-19 no one else is outraged upset bothered by what has been going on with blacks with the police violence and just blatant racism because it's as American as apple pie.It's normal behavior it goes on all of the time better them than us until it's your turn because everybody gets a turn.
I say this to my black people people that considers themselves black be careful of who you choose to speak up and speak out on the behalf of because there's a chance a very high percentage that the favor wouldn't be returned outside of those one or two individuals that care who usually take heat for it and eventually are drowned out by the majority.We have work to do a lot of building a lot of cleaning up a lot of catching up to do a lot of leveling up and a whole lot of fighting to continue to do for our Civil Right reparations and a piece of this nation that is owed to us and we're not going to get it by being scapegoats pawns or simply used when they need someone to blame.

Peace
There is absolutely no doubt that Black people need to be careful as to whom we side with, and then why.

I wholeheartedly agree with that.

However, the victims of this white supremacist attack, is only just the beginning. If anyone has been paying attention, there is a White christian right wing movement in politics, attempting to roll back voting rights, women's rights, and accessibility freedoms in this country. This summer is going to be crazy.

Get your seatbelts ready.

Peace

This is a slippery slope because even WITHIN racial communities there is a lot of division based on religion, sexual orientation etc. Eg. The biggest threat to LGBT black folks are black men. I think speaking out against these acts is sound especially when you could easily be next on the chopping block.

I'm an atheist and fully aware of the atrocities Islam/Arabs have committed against my people and I still denounced the racial targeting of muslims post-9/11.

I'm not saying everyone should be all buddy buddy but we can at least gang up against these inbred bigots.

This is a slippery slope because even WITHIN racial communities there is a lot of division based on religion, sexual orientation etc. Eg. The biggest threat to LGBT black folks are black men.
How are we determining this?

This is a slippery slope because even WITHIN racial communities there is a lot of division based on religion, sexual orientation etc. Eg. The biggest threat to LGBT black folks are black men. I think speaking out against these acts is sound especially when you could easily be next on the chopping block.

I'm an atheist and fully aware of the atrocities Islam/Arabs have committed against my people and I still denounced the racial targeting of muslims post-9/11.
Statistically, you are correct about the threat of Black men v. the LBGT, and Black women in general. However, let's not forget why this is the case in the first place. This isn't the first time that groups who should be like minded, have been pitted against each other. With the weaker minded, less informed, less educated group being the aggressor, conflict and stupidity will always ensue. There is a reason that the Trump administration attempted to side with Black men, using prison reform, the platinum plan and other vehicles in order to gain trust. White supremacy has done a magnificent job in promoting a toxic masculine figure to attain, all in the name of manhood and freedom, backed by the imagery of Jesus Christ.

which liberal policies have motivated people to carry out mass murders?
took some gymnastics but, "liberals" want to ban certain guns and restrict access to others. maybe the threat of these policies have increased the urgency of racist pieces of **** to carry out their fantasies.
"we better go ahead and do it before we can't get guns anymore"

Peace

Shut up. The ADOS rhetoric is already old and tired. You just literally elaborated on how ****ty our country is and still had the nerve to push the “reparations” lip service. How in the world would reparations be possible? You’re asking racist old men that bleed white supremacy to grant black people reparations?

ADOS = the far right conservative answer to BLM. Y’all got exposed when Yvette Carnell’s card got pulled. Delete your post.

I dunno, trans black people disappearing left and right in black neighborhoods. Jim bob aint the main suspect. Let's not play stupid, its straight black men and their own toxic masculinity that are the main culprits.
We can do better. A proper education is needed. But I do not wish to leave out WHY there is such a problem in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom