"8 Diagrams" HOw was the album..SHould ii cop??

it's better than A LOT of albums that dropped last year, as far as wu standards go, of course noone is going to be happy because its not 36 Chambers orForever...

it was ok at best, if you want new wu just go cop fishscale, more fish, and BDR is you havent already. All those are worth the money.

Bootleg it. It isn't worth your $$ unless you're a VERY DIE HARD fan. Hell, even the guys that I know like that didn't buy it.

Limewire it cuz it wasnt really a Wu album....sounds lik everybodi jus snet in verses which were later mixed but the album itself is pretty half a%$ and rushed

Bought it on release date and still haven't heard the entire thing.
smh.gif
at me.

Yo I actually thought it was a very fresh album

Not in today's vein of mp3 singles and @@$! like that, but well put together and ambitious. I #+##%! with it heavily

Roll up like 6 blunts and put that @@$! on repeat in the dark, you'll see what I mean...listening to random tracks on an iPod doesn't do it justice

idk bout y'all. i liked it. i actually listened to it. of course, it's no forever or 36 but imo better than a lot of people say...

i agree with WGM...i've had a better experience listening to it as a whole rather than individual songs.

I don't understand the hate either. There was a couple tracks I could do without, but it was far from 'doo doo butter'
laugh.gif

it's better than A LOT of albums that dropped last year, as far as wu standards go, of course noone is going to be happy because its not 36 Chambers or Forever...

If not most, all.

Not in today's vein of mp3 singles and @@$! like that, but well put together and ambitious. I #+##%! with it heavily

Roll up like 6 blunts and put that @@$! on repeat in the dark, you'll see what I mean...listening to random tracks on an iPod doesn't do it justice

Co-sign, bumping the album as a whole is the way to go.

The way RZA produced this joint is sick. It aint like regular beats with 2-4 bar loops, but my man produced this joint like it was a movie soundtrack. Thebeats are ahead of their time and I aint ever heard nobody produce a joint like this.

As far as lyrics go, you already know. I'd say this album is more lyrical than Iron Flag and The W.

All around sick, worth getting. I'm a huge Wu fan and I wasn't really sure what I thought about it the first 1-2 spins. Don't just listen to itonce, let it grow on you, you won't be disappointed.

I wasn't really feeling more than 2 out of the first 5 tracks. In my opinion the "Campfire" displayed the best production and lyrics. Ididn't like the album at all though. Ghostface - Big Doe Rehab is SICK. U may wanna invest in that album!

Originally Posted by YardFather

it's better than A LOT of albums that dropped last year, as far as wu standards go, of course noone is going to be happy because its not 36 Chambers or Forever...

If not most, all.

Co-sign, bumping the album as a whole is the way to go.

The way RZA produced this joint is sick. It aint like regular beats with 2-4 bar loops, but my man produced this joint like it was a movie soundtrack. The beats are ahead of their time and I aint ever heard nobody produce a joint like this.

As far as lyrics go, you already know. I'd say this album is more lyrical than Iron Flag and The W.

All around sick, worth getting. I'm a huge Wu fan and I wasn't really sure what I thought about it the first 1-2 spins. Don't just listen to it once, let it grow on you, you won't be disappointed.

Completely agree with both of you. There are like 2 tracks that could have been left out but other than that its fire. I was confused about "Im astarter like Candis Parker" until the tourney

my only grief with the album is the subject matter. it seemed like for the most part they just wrote about whatever and threw it on a track.

Meth was the shining star on here though.

and ghost and rae are buggin...RZA's production is amazing IMO.

not much else i can say...i complete agree with Yardfather

Production was crazy, ahead of its time. It's like you listening to a movie soundtrack. Overall I give it a 4/5, dope album

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

laugh.gif

you must be smokin' the worst trees in the world if you could take 6 successive L's to the face.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ampadi karan

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

my only grief with the album is the subject matter. it seemed like for the most part they just wrote about whatever and threw it on a track.
Exactly

That's what I didn't like. At times, I would just be like what the hell are they talking about. If anyone wants to break down these songs for me, be my guest. Might make me appreciate the album more.

Could not agree more....but this album made me pray for a Meth album in which he performs at this level. Between this and BDR he is on top of his $#!^right now

Trash.

Most members of the Wu thought that the s* was garbage...just take a look at the half-assed video for "My guitar gently weeps".

Not worthy you hard earned dollars....and thats being real.

Back
Top Bottom