8 Year Car Lease = Real Life

al audi al audi

Yep. I'm a fanboy for sure. Mom had 2 Vanagons back in the day. My cousins all drove Golfs and GTIs when they were younger. Aunt drove a Jetta. My first car was an old Beetle and I drove a '97 Jetta VR6 for about 7 years. When I met my wife, she was driving an A4. Moms has had a few A4s, an A6 and now a Q5.

So yeah, we're all fanboys. :lol: This 9th gen Accord has been great but I'm ready to go back to VAG.

al audi al audi

Yep. I'm a fanboy for sure. Mom had 2 Vanagons back in the day. My cousins all drove Golfs and GTIs when they were younger. Aunt drove a Jetta. My first car was an old Beetle and I drove a '97 Jetta VR6 for about 7 years. When I met my wife, she was driving an A4. Moms has had a few A4s, an A6 and now a Q5.

So yeah, we're all fanboys. :lol: This 9th gen Accord has been great but I'm ready to go back to VAG.

Lmao you are in the Vag family for real. My last car was a 9th Gen accord also! Haha, next car is going to be an Audi, made up my mind for sure.

Good Luck

Last edited:
superblytrife superblytrife good info, thanks
Did you just go on their website and email them? Don't you usually have to put your phone number too? I just hate these guys blowing up your phone :smh:

Trust me when I say trying to negotiate price in person isn't cool if you're not great at it or don't have the patience for ********. The last time I tried I ended up in a yelling match with the finance manager. Never again. :lol: If I can't get my drive out price before I get there, I don't even bother.

I got into it with the salesman inside the finance managers office as we were in the process of signing paperwork about 6 months. Didn't like their shady tactics and let him know, then proceeded to walk out

I got into it with the salesman inside the finance managers office as we were in the process of signing paperwork about 6 months. Didn't like their shady tactics and let him know, then proceeded to walk out

Happen to me before...........

I was past the salesman and had to deal with the finance manager.........signing paperwork just like you just state..........

To make a long story much shorter.........I def got agitated an I came right out and said to the man "Do you want me to buy the car or not? I can leave right now."

The small talk and nice demeanor from me immediately came to a hault an at that point he just wanted to get the deal over with more than I did. I didnt walk out because it was a good buy.

They try to sucker you into stuff to get more out of you....................he almost had me signing stuff I didnt ask for that made my monthly payment go up like 40 dollars. Talking real fast then when I stopped him he was like "Trust me youre gonna want this."

I was legit ticked off......worse finance manager I ever dealt with.

Liberty Honda in HARTFORD CT

:smh:

Last edited:
Man y'all trippin. Let's dudes live life out here. You die tomorrow and all that money management don't mean ****.
Remember
Loans don't go away even in death :smh:

EDIT: ^^^^^^^^old post that never got posted but was saved

Any Chrysler jeep dodge employees here in the bay
Tryna get a challenger
Scat pack more than likely
If not then r/t plus
Might use my girl work discount
Her job lets u get a car at dodge dealers 1% below invoice
Plus I plan to use as many incentives as possible
I don't care if I get a 72 month car loan
As long as i ride off in a challey

I bought a Scat Pack Charger using my discount last year.

I went to 4 different local dealerships and none of them would order my car using that control number to get my discount.

Around Dallas they want sticker and that's it. I actually even did truecar and they wouldn't honor that price. I mean you are basically getting an SRT for 10K off anyways.

I actually had to order mine from a dealership in Long Island New York through a guy on Chargerforumz.com to get the price I wanted. I got 2K less than even truecar said I should get.

If I didn't have the hookup through my guy I would have ordered from these guys.

http://www.frederickscatpack.com/

PM me if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Has anyone built a relationship with their salesman and only go to them?
Some of these tactics are cool but I like to just stick with one guy. I can't help but feel like I'm missing out on that tactic.

Has anyone built a relationship with their salesman and only go to them?
Some of these tactics are cool but I like to just stick with one guy. I can't help but feel like I'm missing out on that tactic.

That means sticking to one car brand?

Man y'all trippin. Let's dudes live life out here. You die tomorrow and all that money management don't mean ****.
Remember
Loans don't go away even in death :smh:

EDIT: ^^^^^^^^old post that never got posted but was saved

Any Chrysler jeep dodge employees here in the bay
Tryna get a challenger
Scat pack more than likely
If not then r/t plus
Might use my girl work discount
Her job lets u get a car at dodge dealers 1% below invoice
Plus I plan to use as many incentives as possible
I don't care if I get a 72 month car loan
As long as i ride off in a challey

I bought a Scat Pack Charger using my discount last year.

I went to 4 different local dealerships and none of them would order my car using that control number to get my discount.

Around Dallas they want sticker and that's it. I actually even did truecar and they wouldn't honor that price. I mean you are basically getting an SRT for 10K off anyways.

I actually had to order mine from a dealership in Long Island New York through a guy on Chargerforumz.com to get the price I wanted. I got 2K less than even truecar said I should get.

If I didn't have the hookup through my guy I would have ordered from these guys.

http://www.frederickscatpack.com/

PM me if you have any questions.
Repped
And I will definitely save this info and hit u if I have any questions

Also SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr.
What were the dealerships saying
Where they flat out just hating and not Tryna honor it
Or giving u the run around
Or did they be straight up and like nah we need sticker
Like how sleezy were they

Also SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr.
What were the dealerships saying
Where they flat out just hating and not Tryna honor it
Or giving u the run around
Or did they be straight up and like nah we need sticker
Like how sleezy were they

First dealership said it was a "speciality" car and they couldn't honor that price. :rolleyes

I wasn't too mad because they straight up said we can't sell it at that price because the other 2 we had we sold for sticker. Its a business so I get it.

2nd dealership had me irate. I did truecar and a salesrep blew my phone up for a week straight saying they could order it for me at that price. I drive 30 minutes to get there and when I told them I had my own financing they told they could only give me that discount for a car on the lot and not one they had to order. I was hot,

Other 2 dealerships had "dealer add-ons" of 1000-1500 bucks that basically erased the incentives.

Just a heads up Dodge actually reimburses the dealers for the money they lose giving you the car at that discount however a salesperson's commission is usually only based on the upfront profit. That's why they don't want to cooperate with letting you use that discount.

The reason I recommended that link is they quoted me the same price I got from my guy but my guy let me finesse a lease conquest rebate I really shouldn't have got.

All things considered no difference between lease and finance at the 3 year mark.

After three years if your car is reliable you save more money if you financed.

It was a lot more detail than that but bottom line less expensive to finance and you have more control of your finances.

If you can leverage tax breaks and have disposable income and like new cars lease. It's like getting a new cell phone

Last edited:
Might go trade in my car this weekend. Would getting it detailed make much of a difference is raising the value they wanna give me?

Might go trade in my car this weekend. Would getting it detailed make much of a difference is raising the value they wanna give me?

No. Just take it to a car wash.

And if its an old car, don't do anything because all they are going to do is send it to an auction.

Last edited:
Not really, they'll lowball you regardless. Do an appraisal on black book or blue book before hand to give you a range, try and be as truthful as possible in regards to cosmetic flaws in the car. I know some dealerships out here had a Kelly blue book cash trade in offer they accept.

After my lease is over in 2018, my next car is going to either be, 4runner, or a Avalon. I was looking at the Impala, but I saw at '16 Fully loaded LTZ going to $50K.. :x

LIterally confuses me why anybody without significant wealth would buy a brand new car.

A new entry level luxury car can be like 40k new. 1.5-2 years old it's probably 25K, maybe even less if you find a good deal.

Makes zero sense to cop new and take that massive depreciation hit

LIterally confuses me why anybody without significant wealth would buy a brand new car.

A new entry level luxury car can be like 40k new. 1.5-2 years old it's probably 25K, maybe even less if you find a good deal.

customization opportunity (you buy it da way you order it)

and definitely a status thing, but also a convenience thing, I know people that obly go to da stealership to have worked fine..all good as long as your under warranty.

You buy Nikes?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom