8Gs Should I Invest?

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

okay, so if my student loans are the highest on my debt list. I should take care of that first. Let's say my student loans are 6gs how much should i lay down at first?
You are in default right?  Pay off enough to get you current to where you can borrow more.  Get back in school.  Finish your degree.

good advice.
glasses.gif
you are in default? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

bye bye credit and tax refunds; why the hell did you let it get to that?

I was in between living situations and didn't have a job because i kept moving around New York

good advice.
glasses.gif
you are in default? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was in between living situations and didn't have a job because i kept moving around New York
you could have called the lenders and put forbearance's on the loans instead of just ignoring the payments

good advice.
glasses.gif
you are in default? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you could have called the lenders and put forbearance's on the loans instead of just ignoring the payments

i didnt think about anything like that i was going through depression and anxiety and in and out the hospital because i thought i was dying my darn sickness' came outta nowhere holmes. one day i was good next day i was panicked stricken

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Invest in having fun, cause you never know.

speaking of never knowing. I just started to invest in playing the Lottery. I'm 2 tickets in and it was my first time last week. Is there anyway to find out if the machines and store owner I'm buying the tickets from is handing me fake lottery tickets? I got 7s two weeks straight!

speaking of never knowing. I just started to invest in playing the Lottery. I'm 2 tickets in and it was my first time last week. Is there anyway to find out if the machines and store owner I'm buying the tickets from is handing me fake lottery tickets? I got 7s two weeks straight!
indifferent.gif

you cannot be serious

The lottery is the worst investment you can make.  You have better odds of being hit by lightening 7 times than winning the lottery.

Originally Posted by theekinqq

Go to a financial Adviser.
IRA at 12% - Invest 2 grand every year for 6 years and then by just letting the account sit, compound interest will net you around 1 million by the time you retire.

altho this is good advice, i hate how made up and how simple people try to make a 12% return seem. (and usually the number used is 8-10%)

like throwing this money into an acct and just by magic, youll make some huge amount of money.
eyes.gif

As a finance major, I can tell you that buying lottery tickets is not considered a form of investing. That is a horrible choice of what do do with your money. It is not investing, it is gambling. Meet with a financial consultant and get some advice man. Do not go spending it on lottery tickets. My personal advice would be to pay off some of the debt, not all yet and then invest the rest. But for real, seek some financial consouling.

Originally Posted by bwrestler15

As a finance major, I can tell you that buying lottery tickets is not considered a form of investing. That is a horrible choice of what do do with your money. It is not investing, it is gambling. Meet with a financial consultant and get some advice man. Do not go spending it on lottery tickets. My personal advice would be to pay off some of the debt, not all yet and then invest the rest. But for real, seek some financial consouling.

ima stop playing the lottery. i only paid $2 on the lottery in my entire life. so you guys don't believe in chance? ima get some financial help sooner than later. in the meantime, im just weighing my options.

Enjoy $500

Take $100 and use it to flip.  Find a few clearance items instore that you think that you could sell for
a higher price and leave the tags on.  If you don't sell them in two weeks then return them, get your $100
back, and realize that your flip game is feeble.

Put $7400 into a savings account and get a job.

Past two posts are horrible. You'll lose money in the long run keeping your money in the bank and Groupon sucks. Talk to a financial adviser and learn how to invest on your own, look into mutual funds if you don't have the time or desire to constantly trade.

I get 8gs lemme know how I should invest the money my plan is to flip it and make more. I don't want to sell drugs I've tried that already. Any ideas?

i say invest , but do your research ...you need 5k to sign up for etrade, but only 500 dollars to sign up for scottrade, and with 7 dollars stocks you cant go wrong play around with 1k, see what happens...with 3k buy sum kixs off ebay and flip em ....2k for the matress..2k for debt/ounce of the finest for personal reasons of course.

Straight up, you're a lame.

How the %#*$ do you make a thread about hiding overseas because of your student loans yesterday and today you have 8k to "invest"?

Pay back your student loans, a tard like you isn't good enough to survive in the wild.

get a your degree....get a job....pay off all your debt....build your credit....

the simplest way to live a decent life.

take that 8 grand and pay off as much debt as you can

Pay off your debts and invest the rest with Vanguard STAR for the future or if invest in an online trade broker like Scottrade/Sharebuilder if you think you can make a buck quick and get out. That 8,000 isn't something you can afford to lose if you have student loans hovering over your head.

I currently run a hedge fund. PayPal me the money and I will quadruple your money in a month. All you have to do is guarantee me your money for 6 months but I'll send you monthly statements.

I think you money would be better off elsewhere, but if you are going to invest, I suggest you invest in Mitek Systems.  Google them.

Back
Top Bottom