8yr Old Kills Himself With An Uzi...

You need to understand that its a different mentality/culture in itself, teaching your young son or daughter how to shoot guns. Almost all the males in the last generation of my family were raised this way. You may not agree with it but that doesn't make it wrong. That poor kid died out of carelessness from the father.

I hear what you're saying, but in 2008 and beyond, it doesn't make it right.....

it was also carelessness of whoever was running the exhibit or booth....I would have much rather been fired on the spot, than give an 8 yo an Uzi to try out.

I hope they go after the father on this one and everyone else. this is a terrible case of neglect and they better put him in prison for life

smh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I'm a big gun supporter...but what the hell you giving an 8 yr old that type of gun to shoot?

thats the thing alot of gun owners arent smart enough...i dont think its uncommon for guns to go in the wrong hands

this cant be viewed as an accident, an 8 yr old isnt responsible and literally cant take care of himself , its the dads job to make sure @#$% like this donthappen
its like if a baby falls down the stairs, isnt the parent held responsible for neglect??

the father and the gun trainer should be charged with negligence. the uzis automatic right?

Back
Top Bottom