9/18 WWE Night of Champions 8pm ET PPV - Punk vs HHH, Del Rio vs Cena, Orton vs Henry | Contest p23

Wow Henry finally won. That shows when they want to, the E can properly build up a monster heel and have him go over clean. Never thought I would say that again!

kelly going to go back to her dressing room and cut herself after hearing this crowd.
laugh.gif

Wow Henry finally won. That shows when they want to, the E can properly build up a monster heel and have him go over clean. Never thought I would say that again!

smfh Kelly Kelly rolls through a powerbomb to get the win in an ugly rollup.  Kelly Kelly retains.

it would be ideaal for the wwe to turn kelly heel after this, seeing as they booo'ed her.

they have been wanting to turn her heel for a while, its their best chance to start tomorrow.

kelly kelly is so undeserving of tv time. she has no skill, has not improved in almost over 4 years, and is generic as hell.

i know i sound like a lame caring about diva booking but her having so much air time is absolutely maddening to me for some reason.

4w - Do you think it is better to book the main event match to be quick for the storyline purposes or would that sour the PPV if that was to occur?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

it would be ideaal for the wwe to turn kelly heel after this, seeing as they booo'ed her.

they have been wanting to turn her heel for a while, its their best chance to start tomorrow.
She's still awful in the ring, a heel turn wouldn't make her any better.

cena needs to get a new film soon, or star body building again
something.
Im tired of all this mother%^%^$& john cena on this mother%^%&%^ wwe

Back
Top Bottom