9/18 WWE Night of Champions 8pm ET PPV - Punk vs HHH, Del Rio vs Cena, Orton vs Henry | Contest p23

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

it would be ideaal for the wwe to turn kelly heel after this, seeing as they booo'ed her.

they have been wanting to turn her heel for a while, its their best chance to start tomorrow.

Huh?
She would make an awful heel.  She can't talk or work.  The only thing she has going for her is her looks.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

it would be ideaal for the wwe to turn kelly heel after this, seeing as they booo'ed her.

they have been wanting to turn her heel for a while, its their best chance to start tomorrow.

Huh?
She would make an awful heel.  She can't talk or work.  The only thing she has going for her is her looks.

Yup..

PO

If Del Rio pins Cena and wins legit, which I sadly doubt, the man needs to change the belt.
Put some damn eagles on it...put a damn Mexican eagle on it.
If he can "afford" to hire illegal Canadians to work his garden, he could "afford" a new belt.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

kelly kelly is so undeserving of tv time. she has no skill, has not improved in almost over 4 years, and is generic as hell.

i know i sound like a lame caring about diva booking but her having so much air time is absolutely maddening to me for some reason.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]yea, but.... i'd leave it in tho. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1. Layla[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2. Maryse[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]3. Kelly Kelly.[/color]

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

4w - Do you think it is better to book the main event match to be quick for the storyline purposes or would that sour the PPV if that was to occur?

Not sure what you mean.

wait what
wheres the super f71 c32 super charged ferrarri 8sl 93.3 ferrari spyder
that cost 800 bajillion schrute bucks

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]" Yea, take that ya gringos. "[/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

kelly kelly is so undeserving of tv time. she has no skill, has not improved in almost over 4 years, and is generic as hell.

i know i sound like a lame caring about diva booking but her having so much air time is absolutely maddening to me for some reason.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1. Kaitlyn[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2. Kaitlyn[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]3. Layla standing next to Kaitlyn[/color]
fixed.

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

John Cena attacking Del Rio for being a bully but he steals his car? OK.
It's not bullying if the car-jacker is white, now Cryme Tyme on the other hand...

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1. Kaitlyn[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2. Kaitlyn[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]3. Layla standing next to Kaitlyn[/color]
fixed.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Blasphemous.[/color]
I laughed at #3.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Hate you Cena.  Hate you so much.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom