9 year old boy commits suicide at school. Vol. Is this already posted?

how does this happen at 9 years old?
smh.gif

R.I.P. to the kid but I'm sure there were signs and something could of been done to prevent this.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Little man wanted out and he got it.
According to the Bible all sins go on the parent until the child is I believe 12 or 13
R.I.P.

According to the Bible huh? Stop spewing random stuff.

RIP to the kid though. I know his fam is going through it.

either the parents are at fault or his classmates were to brutal to him. Whatever it was, very sad indeed.

Damn what in the world would cause a 9 year old to do such a thing? Man that's terrible.

According to the Bible all sins go on the parent until the child is I believe 12 or 13
R.I.P.
you have to be a complete moron to believe that though
laugh.gif
  rip to the lil one, this world we live in is mean and cold
tired.gif

R.I.P.
wait what, where?

but damn honestly this got me shook, 9 years old???????

must of have some big psychological problem
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

You don't put someone on a bed when you're going to perform CPR.

Not surprised at the lack of knowledge a public school nurse has in regards to that
smh.gif

y not?
nerd.gif
whats the proper way seriously

That's terrible.  Anyone that's dealt with depression can tell you it's blind in who it decides to target.  R.I.P.
tired.gif

Jeremy2005SteeleShepherd-AllRightsReserverd.jpg

A 15-year-old boy named Jeremy Wade Delle, born February 10, 1975, from Richardson, Texas who shot himself in front of his English class at Richardson High School on the morning of January 8, 1991 at about 9:45 am.
Delle was described by schoolmates as "real quiet" and known for "acting sad."[sup][5][/sup]After coming in to class late that morning, Delle was told to get anadmittance slip from the school office. He left the classroom, andreturned with a .357 Magnumrevolver. Delle walked to the front of the classroom, announced "Miss,I got what I really went for", put the barrel of the firearm in hismouth, and pulled the trigger before his teacher or classmates couldreact.[sup][5][/sup]A girl named Lisa Moore knew Jeremy from the in-school suspensionprogram: "He and I would pass notes back and forth and he would talkabout life and stuff," she said. "He signed all of his notes, 'Writeback.' But on Monday he wrote, 'Later days.' I didn't know what to makeof it. But I never thought this would happen."

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Master Zik

You don't put someone on a bed when you're going to perform CPR.

Not surprised at the lack of knowledge a public school nurse has in regards to that
smh.gif
y not?
nerd.gif
whats the proper way seriously
The person's body should always be on a hard/stable surface for the CPR to be effectively adminstired and having chances of  actual results. Performing CPR on a bed is basically a waste of time when you have to do the chest compressions. On a soft, cushion, bouncy surface like a mattress of a bed chest compressions will either be too light cuz the full impact will be taken by the mattress or way too hard cuz a person will realize the mattress isn't allowing an effective chest compression and they'll over do it(which can be even worse if the person ends up living; cuz you definitely can damage a person's chest by pressing too hard, crushing/fracturing a person's sternum among other things).

I really hope the nurse wasn't on the phone with 911 when she did that cuz that'd mean the operator didn't correct her either.

Originally Posted by raptors29

RIP. It must have been something going on at home
smh.gif

Or he was bein bullied at school. Ppl don't understand the amount of trauma it causes someone to be tormented by his/her peers no matter the age.

Theres so much effed up things going on in this world I'm not surprised....God bless lil man

well...it is possible this kid tried to give his teachers and the nurse a scare...nonetheless

R.I.P.

Back
Top Bottom