9 year old boy commits suicide at school. Vol. Is this already posted?

sad
eek.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

times like this, i wish i was there to talk them out of it...

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Little man wanted out and he got it.
According to the Bible all sins go on the parent until the child is I believe 12 or 13
R.I.P.

??

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Little man wanted out and he got it.

According to the Bible all sins go on the parent until the child is I believe 12 or 13
R.I.P.

what??? never heard that! can i get a the book and chapter you are referencing?

Real sad to hear this. RIP little man. I have myself a 8, almost 9 year old son and I hope that my son knows to come to me with whatever problems he faces in life. Even if it's at his young age. Seriously, real sad to hear about this.

Seriously, at 9 I didn't even know the word suicide.

Thats why I didn't like that Sean Kingston song. Had kids all across America asking their parents what is suicidal.

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Seriously, at 9 I didn't even know the word suicide.

Thats why I didn't like that Sean Kingston song. Had kids all across America asking their parents what is suicidal.
word same here, I remember watching a Bugs Life and the part when Flick wanted to go out to find bigger bugs and the Queen was like "that's suicide". I asked my dad what it was and he didn't even tell me

What the hell can you be depressed about at 9 years old...?

Sad.

At 10 my parents had split up, and I had moved & was homeschooled. I basically had no friends, so I know its possible to be depressed at a young age.  Honestly if my grandmother had passed away at 10 instead of 12, I might have done the same thing (not saying its justifiable, i just remember my mindset at the time).

RIP to the boy tho.  We've got to do a better job looking out for these kids.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

What the hell can you be depressed about at 9 years old...?

Sad.
Fam, he was being made fun of.. teased. That's a kid's worst nightmare.
Kids can be ruthless towards one another..
RIP.

Back
Top Bottom