90 Day Fiance

i watched a couple episodes after wifey kept bugging me about it
i can see the appeal of the show. i was cracking up but i could only watch a couple of em before i had to walk away

homeboy that was a rapper and babygirl lisa were cracking me up

Annie is another one who deserves so much better than who she married. David was trash from day one. She could've done much better than him.

Show is incredible. Before 90 Days and 90 Days The Other Way are really good too.

Watching Tim fumble on the goal line with Jennifer had me yelling at the TV earlier this week.

Shout out Chantel 🥴

COLTEEEE is on one of the goats. Debbie is weird af and can't wait to see what happens on his trip with her LOL
Kinda Crazy Her Full Heel Turn This Season.

Last Season With Larissa, Debbie Was The Victim. This Season She Coming For Everybody Neck :lol:

I Completely Understand Tho, She Just A Parent Trying To Keep Her Idiot Kid From Goofing Again.

Colte Going To Have To Check Her And Set Her Straight.

Debbie is WILD these days. She has zero chill. Colty is out her punching well above his weight class with these Brazilian yambs and she's cock blocking. She needs to fall back.

Surprise no one has touched on Larissa going through a Build-A-Thot phase. She looks wwaaayyy different. I know the show doesn't pay that well :lol: :nerd:

I liked jihoon and asuelu so much in the beginning and they turned out to be so disappointing :smh:

Aseulu is a big trash. He just doesn't get "it". He needs to follow the Andrei playbook and embrace being a stay-at-home dad with an American yamb whose parents are willing to foot the bill. I am patiently waiting for Kalani's pops to put hands on Aseulu :lol:

BTW - Kolini could get it early AND often :pimp: :pimp:

My barber told me to watch this **** like a year or two ago. I was befuddled. Started watching it during this quarantine and it’s comedy. **** is unreal. My only issue is there’s like ten different shows. They have way too much going on.

New season where the Americans move out there is okay. Couple of the couples are hilarious. The Korean guy, the guy in Jordan. The way these people think is nuts.

Show is incredible. Before 90 Days and 90 Days The Other Way are really good too.

Watching Tim fumble on the goal line with Jennifer had me yelling at the TV earlier this week.

Shout out Chantel 🥴

Son, she be calling him gay. Straight asking for him to smash and he won’t. I think he really is gay. I watched one of the pillow talk episodes and the way he operates, sugar in his tank.

Debbie is WILD these days. She has zero chill. Colty is out her punching well above his weight class with these Brazilian yambs and she's cock blocking. She needs to fall back.

Surprise no one has touched on Larissa going through a Build-A-Thot phase. She looks wwaaayyy different. I know the show doesn't pay that well :lol: :nerd:
Oh yeah she's had major work done and still wants more. All the money that could've gone to her kids went right into her body. Ya hate to see it
Aseulu is a big trash. He just doesn't get "it". He needs to follow the Andrei playbook and embrace being a stay-at-home dad with an American yamb whose parents are willing to foot the bill. I am patiently waiting for Kalani's pops to put hands on Aseulu :lol:

BTW - Kolini could get it early AND often :pimp: :pimp:
Nahhhhhh Low would never let Asuelu be a stay-at-home dad. We'd be reading Asuelu's obituary the very next week :lol:
Andrei is the GOAT hustler though. Man got himself a big titty piggy bank that cooks, cleans and hands out citizenships :pimp:

Son, she be calling him gay. Straight asking for him to smash and he won’t. I think he really is gay. I watched one of the pillow talk episodes and the way he operates, sugar in his tank.

yup and called bruh 🐈 straight to his face. I knew in that moment the relationship was toast.

shorty looking like a legit model begging to get smashed and this ten gallon head having mf didn’t know what to do with it :lol:

Shout out Chantel 🥴

noah.png

Oh yeah she's had major work done and still wants more. All the money that could've gone to her kids went right into her body. Ya hate to see it

Nahhhhhh Low would never let Asuelu be a stay-at-home dad. We'd be reading Asuelu's obituary the very next week :lol:
Andrei is the GOAT hustler though. Man got himself a big titty piggy bank that cooks, cleans and hands out citizenships :pimp:

You're right about Low, I didn't think about it that way :lol: Ultimately what I'm getting at is, they don't ask for much of ole boy. He could at least oblige.

Andrei won. He is being OD on this Moldova trip, though. I feel like he's caught bodies and he's worried her family is gonna find out with all these questions and digging. Or maybe I've been watching too much Netflix. IONO. :lol:

Damn, what ****in season was she on? I think this the broad my barber told me I needed to see.

The joint on the new season used to have an Only Fans. She’s crazy as hell. These broads marry middle eastern men that are super into their families and religion. Check every stereotypical box. Then start talking to someone that checks the same boxes. His brother telling him he needs to marry a cousin and keep it all the same blood. **** is bananas yo

Yo the white girl said her Korean boyfriend knocked her up cause the condom fell off so she packed small condoms, I cried.

Damn, what ****in season was she on? I think this the broad my barber told me I needed to see.

The joint on the new season used to have an Only Fans. She’s crazy as hell. These broads marry middle eastern men that are super into their families and religion. Check every stereotypical box. Then start talking to someone that checks the same boxes. His brother telling him he needs to marry a cousin and keep it all the same blood. **** is bananas yo

Yo the white girl said her Korean boyfriend knocked her up cause the condom fell off so she packed small condoms, I cried.
I think 4 and they have their own show now "The Family Chantel"

I dead *** get confused on which szn is which cause they all seem to overlap. Then you have the different variations with before, after and the "other way" 90 days
sabu.png

I think 4 and they have their own show now "The Family Chantel"

I dead *** get confused on which szn is which cause they all seem to overlap. Then you have the different variations with before, after and the "other way" 90 days
sabu.png

Yeah son, that’s the **** I hate. That’ll be the reason why I don’t faithfully watch this ****.

yoooooo
who else be dying at the samoan couple
i legit thought dude was mentally disabled
and i still think dude slow
or just not all there
and when she said "yeah i was a virgin before him"
i HOLLERED
like aint know way she a virgin
and dude was the one to clap first
i hate her she stay playing the victim roll with dude
and getting sympathy from her fam
and her dad be always tryna bully him