90s Culture Appreciation vol. Intro

In the living room with the 60inch box TV
laugh.gif

Ain't no way I'm sneaking to watch it on that.

"Cable man coming?!?!? Hide da box!!"

*papi*

faithfully hid the box when the cable man came over lol

Only 2 things i wanted in the 90's as a kid

For her to babysit me 
pimp.gif

cindy_crawford_05.jpg
And for this to happen to me 
pimp.gif

show-shenanigans-4.jpg
Lord knows i miss starter jackets, polo snow beach and polo sport, nautica, Tommy Hilfiger and baggy overalls. Og and first retro jays having to blow Nintendo cartridge's to find out years later that ish didn't even work.. 
laugh.gif
 Fast forwarding VCR tapes to a specific scene and having to do it multiple times cause it would never be at the exact point you wanted...

Happily Ever After, The tick, Cow and chicken, All that, Hey Arnold! Those shows were :pimp:
Small Soldiers :smokin

Last edited:
Goat theme songs

The DX theme STILL knocks! I remember one of my boys buying the WWF remix album and RUN DMC doing a dope version of the DX theme. Use to listen to it on repeat forever :lol:. DX in general was just so dope. Probably my favorite wrestling crew/clique of all time

But man oh man, I used to get hype, like absolutely H.Y.P.E when Stone Cold's theme would drop! There would be like Vince, The Rock, Undertaker or somebody else talking in the ring and you would just hear that glass break! Had me like :nerd: :wow: :wow:

I was a Bret Hart fan, and my world came crashing down around me after the Iron Man Match

And My Jimmies were in shambles after the Montreal Screw Job :x :smh:

The 90s was a versatile decade. It started out great then everything kind of crashed in 1998. Something happened when Jordan retired in 1998 and the NBA went into a lock out. Seinfeld ended. Fashion was dead. Everything seemed saturated and over done. Then there was a re-emergence around 2002.

the first Mortal Kombat movie + theme song though..

I remember I was visiting family in the Bay the weekend it released and we drove around like crazy trying to find a theater that wasn't sold out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom