90s Culture Appreciation vol. Intro

Crash_Bandicoot_Cover.png

tumblr_inline_n3mj1sApKq1qzcvf2.jpg

-Chat rooms
-NBA on nbc (I still listen to that theme song)
-McDonalds
-Computers. I loved them so much when I was a little kid. I thought they were like damn near magic. I used to dl all those hacking/phreaking faqs. I even built a successful red box for those familiar with the subject. Now they're just a utility and I know 0 about them. They're boring.
-Those awesome toy commercials that got you so hyped. A lot of them were for those rc cars like stunt boss 360.
-Xmen tas. When dude was like PREVIOUSLY ON XMEN my life was perfect.

Born in '93
The cartoons :pimp:
WWF Raw is War :smokin
THPS1 and THPS2 on PS1 :smokin :pimp:
NBA on NBC Theme :smokin
The kicks :pimp: :nthat: :pimp:
Rap :pimp:
The early 00s was dope too

My First White Girl Crush

Skully...............................Maybe its a NY thing, but joint was crack, getting those quarter waters
laugh.gif

One of my all time feel good songs. I still play it regularly whenever summer starts creeping up. :smokin

One of my favorite movies growing up. I wanted to be powerline for Halloween one year. :lol:

I recently picked this up for my nephews (they're 5 and 3) and they absolutely loved it. They even know the words to Stand Up and Eye to Eye. :lol:

One of my all time feel good songs. I still play it regularly whenever summer starts creeping up.
smokin.gif

One of my favorite movies growing up. I wanted to be powerline for Halloween one year.
laugh.gif

I recently picked this up for my nephews (they're 5 and 3) and they absolutely loved it. They even know the words to Stand Up and Eye to Eye.
laugh.gif
LMAO I can't front I would dance my *** off to the music off to the whatever artist at the end of that movie.  
laugh.gif

Can't forget Nintendo 64 games costing $70 a pop..LOL!

Co-sign to the guy that said about getting 1 or 2 pair of shoes a school year, I know the feels LOL

X-men cartoon series was ahead of its time. How many of yall had a mongoose bike? :lol:

Another early 90's gem.. peep the fake Stussy being sold on the streets of LA at 1:17 mark:

Back
Top Bottom