90s Culture Appreciation vol. Intro

Yeah, I remember them. This was like the summer of 99 or 2000. I actually like that song “Summer girls”. It’s got that chill vibe to it.
I remember all the white girls in school loved the song because it mentioned abercrombie & fitch. At my school, mostly the rich jewish kids wore that brand.

I remember all the white girls in school loved the song because it mentioned abercrombie & fitch. At my school, mostly the rich jewish kids wore that brand.
Lmao!

Good times lol.

Not to sound redundant, but if you were a kid and teen in the 90’s(I was 3-12 in the 90’s), we really had it sweet. We had a mixture of doing things manually and doing things with technology.

Lots of good stuff in there....
1) Foe the love of money
2) Rappin 4 Tay's playaz club remix...i didn't even know he had that one let alone a video
3) Scarface
4) the commercials - especially the method man/wu tang St. Ides and the "Rap Jam" video game :lol:

Some other stuff too but that stuck out the most. Thanks for posting.

That brand and Hollister continued it's success into the early to mid 2000s, but here in Socal, the rich Asian kids wore them.

California Dreams cast reunited back in October and performed.

Fun fact: one of my best friends was in a PhD program with the drummer. I believed him because it would be a weird thing to lie about, and he said he'd never seen the show. About a year later, when the band was reunited on Jimmy Fallon's show, the drummer mentioned that was getting (or, had just gotten) his PhD in psychology. I sent the clip to my friend, and he said "told ya!"

The original, for fun. Man, Kelly Packard was a cutie:

s-l1600 - 2024-01-08T024345.153 (1).jpg

California Dreams cast reunited back in October and performed.

Fun fact: one of my best friends was in a PhD program with the drummer. I believed him because it would be a weird thing to lie about, and he said he'd never seen the show. About a year later, when the band was reunited on Jimmy Fallon's show, the drummer mentioned that was getting (or, had just gotten) his PhD in psychology. I sent the clip to my friend, and he said "told ya!"

The original, for fun. Man, Kelly Packard was a cutie:

Antoine Bethesda Wicks, aka “Tony”

Dude was funny on that show. My fav out of the cast. It was nice to finally see Diana Uribe make an appearance. Girl had been MIA in all of the past reunions they had.

Back
Top Bottom