90's Kicks That NEED To Retro

Those cynthia cooper joints were tough...i had a pair stolen in HS gym. Actually put on some jays to hoop in to keep my other kicks fresh. Got stolen out the locker room. Havent retroed since... smh

Not sure if posted but the kicks Pippen had on when he Dunked on Ewing, I believe Derick Harper was in the background with knicks colorway of the shoe.

Nike Air Swift I believe.

Last edited:
Had these back early in high school and ball'd in them. They turned heads even more than the black cement III'S I had in 94/95, living as i did in a UK city that was and is almost completely saturated with Nike runners and Adidas retro terrace kicks.

View media item 1693286

Last edited:
Had these back early in high school and ball'd in them. They turned heads even more than the black cement III'S I had in 94/95, living as i did in a UK city that was and is almost completely saturated with Nike runners and Adidas retro terrace kicks.

View media item 1693286
yes they were awesome and rumored to release next year too!

Bring back all of those Air Max Uptempo 2s. I'd rock them in a heartbeat. The one that came out in 2011 i ****** up playing ball in them and fiending for another pair.

quoted from another, older thread but i'd still love to see any of these done right again, especially the white/navy patents and the playoff-esque pair. i'd scoop x2 in a heartbeat.

i

i also got the pair posted above, haven't taken pics of them though.

if all of those colors came out i would have them all for sure! need the white/blue trim ones as well and the white/reds and any other awesome colorway they come up with will be had, these are my second fav pair of shoes all time

nike_structure_infrared01.jpg

L.Patrick-Simensen-Nike-Air-Structure-Triax-91.jpg

Structures need another retro, my infrareds are beat and they're one of the dopest kicks to wear with slim jeans/joggers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom